Actinic payments / PayPal / Customer prefs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Actinic payments / PayPal / Customer prefs

We have always had a PayPal option on our site.

About six months ago we added Actinic Payments instead of the SSL previously used.

My concern is that my customers in the main choose PP over Actinic, and this of course costs more takes longer to get paid and so on

Previous to Actinic payments most of our payments (80%) would be through the SSL

I am curious if this happens to others ? Do customers not feel comfortable with Actinic Payments ?

I am reluctant to drop PayPal as when I asked some of our regular customers they just said they use it "because its easier, more convenient than typing out card details" although prior to Feb this year it didn't seem to be so.

Don't call the 'Actinic Payment' option 'Actinic Payments Ecommerce' as most shoppers will have never heard of them, rename it to a more generic 'Credit/Debit Card' or similar.

This can be done easily by editing the website description against in the payment methods section of the business settings.

Paypal usual accounts for around 27% of our orders with Actinic Payments accounting for 73%.
    Darren Guppy
    Golf Tee Warehouse
    Golf Tees and Golf Accessories.

Comment

Cheers - altered it as suggested.

Comment

Working...
      X