Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Error in Sage Pay or Actinic? (V9.04)

Hi All

After spending the day playing piggy in the middle with Actinic blaming Sage Pay and Sage Pay blaming Actinic I'm no closer to solving my issue.

Checkout works fine on Actinic and I'm passed across to Sage Pay as you would expect. The transaction is processed by Sage but the following warning is given: -

You have been charged for this transaction although the Vendor may not be aware of this. Error code 2147483638

I can see the transaction in my Sage account and they indicate that I would receive payment for this transaction. The problem is that Actinic shows the transaction as psp-pending.

In the detail of the Sage Pay transaction the success and failure urls are detailed as follows: -

• Sage Pay Actinic Shopping Cart Success URL
    • Sage Pay Actinic Shopping Cart Failure URL
    Sage say that Actinic is not passing the correct success and failure URL's to them and Actinic say that Sage are not processing the URL's correctly.

How can I break this deadlock? In which script on the deployed site would I find the success and failure urls that Actinic uses?

Regards
    William

Is this an upgraded site (ie. from v8 or earlier) by any chance?

Comment

Not an Upgrade

HI Grant and thanks for your help.

Its not an upgrade.

I have seen in the following post that Sage was having problems with this issue exactly a year ago to the day: -

http://community.actinic.com/showthr...7483638&page=2

Could Joe_Sage or Paul from from Sage Pay please assist?

Regards
      William

Comment

Try e-mailing 'Joe', http://community.actinic.com/showthr...t=41876&page=4

Comment

Thanks for your Help

HI Grant.

Today over an eight hour period, I have: -
          • Made seven telephone calls to Actinic & Sage
          • I have posted the problem on the Sage forum
          • I have posted the problem on the Actinic forum
          • I have had Actinic premium support look at the issue
          • I have had the escalation team at Sage look at the issue
          • I have sent an email to Joe_SagePay

The only progress is Actinic blame Sage and Sage blame Actinic

Could someone please indicate where in the compiled Actinic site the Success and failure URL's are stored for SagePay?

Regards
          William

Comment

When I had something similar, and got caught in the Actinic/Sage (Protx then) tennis match, I read somewhere on here that all could be resolved if you asked Sage for a new Actinic secret key. I did this and the problem was fixed in about a day.
            Reusable Snore Earplugs : Sample Earplugs - Wax Earplugs - Women's Earplugs - Children's Earplugs - Music Earplugs - Sleep Masks

Comment

Bye bye sagepay I say. Enough is enough, they've had more chances than a 14 year old with 37 asbos.

Comment

An Update

Here is the initial advice from Actinic support: -

As discussed, this error message is a problem with SagePays system. Please do not change anything within Actinic at this stage. This is a very common error that we get many reports of.

This problem is always solved by SagePay without any changes being made to the Actinic software. It would be best to wait until SagePays 2nd line support investigates this issue further.

Guess what, although no one at SagePay has done anything, overnight I have been visited by the fairies and now everything is working fine. Oh and both my webserver and the Actinic application are on a server wholly owned by me and to which no one else has access, so I know nothing has changed overnight.

Thanks for all your help.

Regards
                William

Comment

I gave up on the tennis match, but I do believe that the problem is 100% at Sage Pays end and as they refuse to acknowledge the problem as theirs they are not going to solve it. Its been an ongoing issue for months for us.
                  www.prolineskates.com

Comment

Been having the exact same issue here. Never had this issue while using PROTX but as soon as it switched to SagePay we were getting about 2-3 orders a week that were paid but we were not getting the confirmation from SagePay.

After playing Actinic - SagePay tennis, I just got into the habbit of checking for these failures. Fortunately during our busy period October - December, we had no problems.

However they have just returned with a vengence! I'm now getting about 5 failures a week! Is it worth me trying a new secret key? Did anyone have any success with this?
                    www.prolineskates.com

Comment

A new secret key worked for us.
                      Reusable Snore Earplugs : Sample Earplugs - Wax Earplugs - Women's Earplugs - Children's Earplugs - Music Earplugs - Sleep Masks

Comment

Working...
                      X