Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can we use Netbanx with Actinic Express?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can we use Netbanx with Actinic Express?

Hi all,

We are building our web presence and are now getting a proper merchant provider as Paypal and Google Checkout rip me off royaly to be honest.

I have requested an application from CardSave who use Netbanx and have said Actinic is fine for integration however I completely forgot at the time that we use the Express package not one of the owned outright products.

I've had a look on payment settings but they are not listed - can someone confirm for me?

Thank you

Can anyone help? We have been sent the intergration info but its all for the software app and not for Express? Cannot afford to upgrade at the minute so may have to look for an alternative monthly ecommerce host?

Comment

Best call Actinic directly about this but why not go for a PSP that is already available instead?

Comment

Full range of payment options for online orders, including support for Actinic Payments, PayPal and Google Checkout
        i got the above from the express website, if you have a merchant acct then actinic payments is recommended.

but to be sure phone actinic to confirm

Comment

I signed up to netbanx but the checkout just seemed to abandon customers once the payment was processed which just didn't feel nice. I changed to AP which is a much better choice.

Comment

Unfortunately Actinic Express isn't integrated to Netbanx, and there are currently no plans to do this integration.

Chris

Comment

Thanks for the replies, looks as though I will have to look for another ecommerce solution. Netbanx told me it was compatible with all Actinic's solutions, ho hum.

Comment

Originally posted by lightsource View Post
                Thanks for the replies, looks as though I will have to look for another ecommerce solution. Netbanx told me it was compatible with all Actinic's solutions, ho hum.
                it is compatible with actinic catalog and business, just not express

Comment

Yes, that I know - just cannot afford the £399+VAT price tag.

Comment

Why not look into using Actinic Payments, it's very competitive.

Comment

Working...
                    X