Duplicated payment - Actinic Payments

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Duplicated payment - Actinic Payments

I have this morning had two identical orders from a customer both marked as paid, the customer confirmed that he only intended to make a single purchase so have refunded the payment for the second order from within Actinic but confusingly Actinic still displayed the second order as 'Full Payment Received'.

On looking in more detail I can see that the second order had two AP payments linked to it within Actinic, so I made the mistake of refunding again (bad move), I now see that the extra payment that I refunded has identical 'PSP Provider Ref' and 'CC Auth. Code' to the payment for the first order.

It would appear that Actinic has got confused which order to associate the payment with, has this happened to others before.

The website server went down just after/on completion of the first order and I also tried to download orders and resulted in Actinic crashing during the 3 minute outage which I guess has caused the problem.
    (I do not know whether 'Excess payment' was displayed before making the refund.)

I have logged into AP conrol panel and currently I have received two payments and made two refunds so I guess I will have to click 'Pay' within Actinic to get the payment back, but that will still show in Actinic as receiving full payment for two orders which I haven't.
    Any ideas how I should proceed.

I hope I haven't confused everybody.
    Darren Guppy
    Golf Tee Warehouse
    Golf Tees and Golf Accessories.

under the payments tab can you click on 'new entry' at the bottom of the tab next to 'ok' you cab choose a refund or payment Manuel payment here

we had this problem a while back,

wes
    Treasure Island Sweets

Comment

Originally posted by wesleythorne View Post
      refund or payment Manuel payment here
      Perhaps Basil Fawlty could lend a hand too

Army Gore-tex
      Winter Climbing Mitts
      webD's Blog: Website design, SEO and other ramblings…
      Twitter LinkedIN

If you think a post is good, rate it!

Find the answers in the Knowledge Base | Have you read the User Guides

Comment

Thanks Wes,

Obvious now you say it.
        Darren Guppy
        Golf Tee Warehouse
        Golf Tees and Golf Accessories.

Comment

Working...
        X