Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

certificate run out on 08/12/09 actinic payments

Hi we use actinic payments on our site
    we have had a couple of customes report an error message whilst trying to pay in the checkout

the error is
    secure payment server said the certificate had run out on 08/12/09

Any ideas here
    Wesley
    Treasure Island Sweets

I got straight through to the AP, enter Card details page without issue...

Army Gore-tex
    Winter Climbing Mitts
    webD's Blog: Website design, SEO and other ramblings…
    Twitter LinkedIN

If you think a post is good, rate it!

Find the answers in the Knowledge Base | Have you read the User Guides

Comment

its fine to me, expires 11/02/2010

Comment

the last customer managed to enter their card details and after pressing submit they got this error. I am thinking it is 3D secure again, the verified by visa page hangs way too much we have found this last few weeks and other problems with it.

wes
        Treasure Island Sweets

Comment

I checked the AP certificates just in case something silly had happened and they are fine through Feb next year. I suspect, as do you, that it is the 3D secure page of the card issuer. It would be worth asking your customer to screen shot the error and the page they are on and if, as suspected, its their card issuers 3D page it can be taken up by the customer.

I don't know of a way to check the page cert without being able to put through a transaction on a suitable card, but if you can get any further detail, such as card type and issuer then we can at least try to investigate on Monday. If do get the URL I should be able to check the SSL for it.
          Steve Wardell
          Operations Director

Comment

sounds like the bank to me, although i have noticed that ff is not displaying ssl certs properly 50% of the time, it does it with the actinic cert aswell as some of my own.

Comment

Working...
            X