Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Orders in PSP Pending not bouncing over to Pending

Hi,

After updating from 7 to 9 - The orders that all go into PSP Pending dont automatically move over to Pending & Completed when you next retrieve orders. The payments have cleared with Sage Pay.

Also we are having great trouble generating manual orders - it keeps giving us the same order no and then crashes.

Any help would be appreciated - Sage pay forum it seems no one answers

It might be worth contacting SagePay support and asking for a new secret key.
    Reusable Snore Earplugs : Sample Earplugs - Wax Earplugs - Women's Earplugs - Children's Earplugs - Music Earplugs - Sleep Masks

Comment

what about the manual orders?

we have lost some in the changeover and now we cannot add one

Comment

It sounds as if your database is borked. Do you have Access? You can attempt a repair if so. Take a back up first. Or send it to Actinic.
        Reusable Snore Earplugs : Sample Earplugs - Wax Earplugs - Women's Earplugs - Children's Earplugs - Music Earplugs - Sleep Masks

Comment

actinic have been looking at problems for 10 days now - most of the problems i have had with the occprotx file i have changed and fixed myself from this forum.

i can take a back up

Comment

Can you get into the db tho?

Comment

will the database be within the site folders - i f so then yes

Comment

Yes it's in your Site folder, called ActinicCatalog.

Comment

Some orders staying in PSP pending

Hi, we use v7 & over the last few days have noticed that some of our orders (processed through Netbanx) are staying in the PSP Pending folder & not coming across to the Pending & Completed folder. We are getting some orders from Netbanx but not others. Any ideas please?

Comment

Actinic have told me today that they know about this problem but they did not say there was a fix

Comment

see my thread underneath - plumbbob

Comment

Ok thanks, so it's an Actinic issue then. We've got a prob there as Actinic no longer offer support for v7 so won't help us. Any ideas what we can do?

Comment

i have sent them a screenshot of the error message i get but i am still waiting - i would think whatever the problem is with v9 is the same with v7

Comment

Working...
                          X