Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Paypal Order Confirmations

Hi,

I've searched the forum but I couldn't see an answer to this, apologies if there is a thread on this already.

I'm using Actinic V9 Business.

For some reason when customers order via Paypal they are not recieving their Order Confirmation E-mails, like wise I have my catalog set to send me the confirmation e-mail as well - and I don't get them either. It works fine with SagePay but not with Paypal.

I have lived with it for a while but I am not starting to get some customer complaints regarding the face no order confirmation was recieved by them.

Any ideas what the problem might be?

Best Regards,

Mike

There's been a few chats about this sort of subject lately, i'd be amazed if your thread title did not return any results using the google search. I think Stupid Tuesdays had a big thread on this with a couple of possible solutions. Have you actually tried buying something yourself and testing the process or just going on feedback? If the latter, do a purchase yourself and make sure a script error is not occuring. Just setup a cheap dummy product for a £1 if you don't want to spend too much.

Comment

Working...
    X