Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CGI error - critical

Hi,

I raised this issue before in Aug but I can't find my original thread, and it was never answered anyway.

I have an error when anyone tries to go to SagePay from my site.

http://www.bigmatts.com/cgi-bin/os000001.pl

CGI Error
    The specified CGI application misbehaved by not returning a complete set of HTTP headers.

which means I can't take payments. All working fine a few days ago.

This is what happened. I had a major crash on my PC and completely corrupted Actinic 9.04. I uninstalled it completely. Reinstalled 9.05 (in error as it was the upgrade to 9.05 that cause the original error last time). Everything looks ok but get this error when trying to get payments via SagePay.
    Tried everything. Change occ files as per instructions (though not needed anymore I believe). Refreshed web site etc. Finally decided to start all over again. Uninstalled 9.05 and reinstalled 9.04 which is what I was on before all these issues. BUT even that isn't working now. Same error.

I'm stuck and losing money every minute, customers cant pay!
    Googling the error is says is something to do with IIS. ? - I have asked my ISP but they don't seem to know whats causing the error.

Does anyone have any ideas? Please help

Matt
    Matthew Wildeman
    www.bigmatts.com
    2XL to 8XL Menswear

This is what happened. I had a major crash on my PC and completely corrupted Actinic 9.04. I uninstalled it completely. Reinstalled 9.05 (in error as it was the upgrade to 9.05 that cause the original error last time). Everything looks ok but get this error when trying to get payments via SagePay.
    Sounds like you should reinstall 904 and import a 904 snapshot

http://www.actinic.co.uk/download-archive

Comment

thanks Jo,

I've tried that. Installed 904. Went back to a week ago - imported a snapshot from then. Refreshed the website - still the same error.

Pulling my hair out here

Matt
      Matthew Wildeman
      www.bigmatts.com
      2XL to 8XL Menswear

Comment

I think it was this thread where you posted before: http://community.actinic.com/showthread.php?t=42498

One of the things I can see is that in 9.0.4 you have to enter the sagepay details in actinic rather than the script files. have you done this and checked they're correct.

It sounds as if you were using 9.0.3 before this.

Mike
        -----------------------------------------

First Tackle - Fly Fishing and Game Angling

Comment

CGI error - fixed for the time being

Originally posted by olderscot View Post
          I think it was this thread where you posted before: http://community.actinic.com/showthread.php?t=42498

One of the things I can see is that in 9.0.4 you have to enter the sagepay details in actinic rather than the script files. have you done this and checked they're correct.

It sounds as if you were using 9.0.3 before this.

Mike
          Thanks Mike you were right. My last post was while I was trying to upgrade to 9.04. I have rolled back to 9.03 and its working again.
          Thanks

Still leaves the question - Why is it happening on 9.04 or above? It has to be a Actinic issue not a ISP issue.
          Matthew Wildeman
          www.bigmatts.com
          2XL to 8XL Menswear

Comment

It does sound like an Actinic issue to me.

The thread I linked to suggests that the sagepay settings are set up in 9.0.4 in Actinic rather than by in the payment script as in 9.0.3. I don't know if you checked those settings, but I'd suspect the problem is something like:

- The sagepay set up in Actinic 9.0.4 being wrong

or

- The sagepay settings in actinic are correct, but the old occscript being used.

Mike

First Tackle - Fly Fishing and Game Angling

Comment

Originally posted by olderscot View Post
              It does sound like an Actinic issue to me.

The thread I linked to suggests that the sagepay settings are set up in 9.0.4 in Actinic rather than by in the payment script as in 9.0.3. I don't know if you checked those settings, but I'd suspect the problem is something like:

- The sagepay set up in Actinic 9.0.4 being wrong

or

- The sagepay settings in actinic are correct, but the old occscript being used.

Mike
              Yea I checked all that.
              I deleted the Sagepay option within Actinic and recreated it from scratch. Didnt fix it.
              I then did it the old way - amending the scripts. Didn't fix it.
              Something is wrong somewhere and I think your right - its something to do with Actinic using the wrong Sagepay settings or using the old scripts incorrectly. Would be nice to know as I'd love to go to 9.05 but simply can't with these issues.

Matt
              Matthew Wildeman
              www.bigmatts.com
              2XL to 8XL Menswear

Comment

Working...
              X