Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Netbanx orders staying in PSP Pending still!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Netbanx orders staying in PSP Pending still!

We've had this issue since mid Jan & I've already posted a question re this but no-one was able to help. We use v7 & since 18th Jan, some of our orders (processed through Netbanx) are staying in the PSP Pending folder & not coming across to the Pending & Completed folder. We initially had this problem with Paypal but got it resolved using info from this forum so I'm hoping we can do the same with the Netbanx orders. Actinic say it's Netbanx & vice versa. Help please!

It may be unrelated, but I too am having major issues with Netbanx and overseas customers. I am in extended dialogue with them in an effort to resolve this, but it has been suggested that this may be a 3D secure issue.

Of course that's not to suggest that my difficulties are the same as yours.

It couldn't have come at a worse time for me - becasue I am also blighted with the ongoing Paypal IPN issue that also leaves all fully paid orders in the Pending file!

Are your orders from overseas?

If so, they may be failed transacations (with an "unspecified error") in which case it's the same issue as I am experiencing.

If these orders are appearing in the Pending folder, you will have contact details - I'd suggest that you contact them and say "Hey we're sorry about this, we are working on it etc..."

We cannot afford to allow customers to be dissatisfied with our PSP's.

It was always a major concern of mine ie handing over control of payments to athird party - and now my fears are being realised.

Thank you very much PCI compliance!
    "Live in England, and subject yourself to the punishing taxes of envy, it's hard to be a winner in a society dedicated to the glorification of losers."

Comment

I waited a bit to see if anyone replied.

Assuming that you didn't update Actinic in any way just before the problem occurred, then there will be one of two explanations. (This is because Actinic doesn't update itself automatically).

Either:
      - Netbanx changed something
      - Your web host changed something

It is absolutely par for the course that they will both say that nothing was changed. The most common problem with the host is when they up security so that the call back (from Netbanx in this case) isn't allowed through to the Actinic code on the web server.

Chris

Comment

Hi

gpzzone - our orders are both UK & overseas so this could be a different issue.

cbarling - thanks, we'll contact Netbanx & see what they say, thanks for your help.

Comment

It appears that there may be an issue with Netbanx & 3D secure in Denmark.

Netbanx are investigating it.
          "Live in England, and subject yourself to the punishing taxes of envy, it's hard to be a winner in a society dedicated to the glorification of losers."

Comment

Working...
          X