Streamline/Actinic Payments and Multiple URLs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Streamline/Actinic Payments and Multiple URLs

Some of this has been mentioned before but non-the-less....

A client has an additional outlet for internet sales approved with Streamline and they want to use it with Actinic Payments. They want to set up a number of different sites for use with these same accounts. They only expect a low volume of sales.

Some questions regarding both Streamline and Actinic Payments:

1. Is the Streamline additional outlet and the Actinic Payments account limited to a particular URL only? Can they use the same set up for more than one URL?
    2. If more than one URL (site) is used how will this affect call backs?

I know I could recommend they only use one site but the products really need to be marketed differently - hence the need for more than one site.

One Actinic Payments account will work (technically) with multiple web sites for the same company.

The issue is around the bank. If you use 3D Secure I believe that you must specify the URL and the banks strictly like the transactions for different sites to be separated out.

One approach that some people take is to use a Payments 100 (£100 per annum) account for each of the smaller sites and a larger payments account for the main site. It's worth talking to sales as they get asked this question regularly and have more experience of the benefits and pitfalls and what actually happens on the ground.

Chris

Comment

Just as an alternative I used to have 5 websites running through a single worldpay acct, Worldpay's criteria for allowing this to happen is the sites must sell similar products.

The only pitfall is all payments go to one WP acct - we had different order number ranges to match the payments with each website

Comment

Thanks for the feedback. I'll pass the info on - in the meantime I'll get the first site up and running as it stands.

Comment

Working...
        X