Actinic Payments V10 Customisation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Actinic Payments V10 Customisation

OK having issues today trying to get my custom AP OCC file to upload, i have done all the usual things that normally work but it just is not having it. I dont know if V10 has broken this part, but i cant see why it should but i cant use my own css.

I have changed the occupgrade file, restart actinic, changed the occAP template to use my style sheet by uncommenting the line (the same as v9 which worked) refreshed the website. But nothing seems to work, its still the default Actinic payment page.

I have also tried changing the template file then changing the occupgrade and restarting but actinic un does the changes if you do it this way around.

Does anyone here use a customised payment page with V10?

this is on the site http://www.kitesrus.co.uk

Unfortunately this is a bug Darren. It's come to my attention in the last few days, although the first report to support was a few weeks ago.

It will be fixed in 10.0.2, whose beta is due in a few weeks. We are investigating further to understand the bug fully and also to see if there is a work around.

Chris

Comment

Thanks for the update Chris at least i know im not going mad - well madder (is that a real word)

Darren

Comment

Originally posted by Darren B View Post
        Thanks for the update Chris at least i know im not going mad - well madder (is that a real word)

Darren
        It is! It's (ironically) also a shade of red, which is the colour I suspect you were seeing lots of

http://www.colorantshistory.org/MadderRed.html
        The Patchwork Rabbit

Comment

v10.0.2 - Actinic Payment customisation

We have upgraded to v10.0.2 but we are unable to customise the Actinic Payment page, was this bug fixed with the new release, or is it just me.

(We have now reverted back to v9)

Patrick

Comment

have you changed the occ upgrade number to force the upload of the changed AP occ file?

Comment

have you changed the occ upgrade number to force the upload of the changed AP occ file?
              Problem solved, with v10 you now have to enter the AP Stylesheet URL in the Payment Service Provider Configuration in Business Settings.

Comment

Originally posted by pkj View Post
                Problem solved, with v10 you now have to enter the AP Stylesheet URL in the Payment Service Provider Configuration in Business Settings.
                Im guessing this is in V10.0.2?

Comment

Im guessing this is in V10.0.2?
                  Yes, its more of a patch than a fix.

Comment

Working...
                  X