Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Actinic PSP Pending Problem

Hi Guys,

Just wonder if anyone else has had problems with PayPal and Actinic not downloading orders but putting them in pending as 'PSP Pending' despite full payment being recieved in PayPal?

This has happened several times now

There's a few problems with Paypal that have been discussed over the past few months, address details and receipt not being seen are 2 that spring to mind and there has also been some recommended action to take in the KB i think. Something along these lines was discussed very recently, may have even been this week. As ever with the forum, if you want to find out if anyone else is having the same problems as you, use the search facility (Google one). It will show you who if anyone has experienced the same problems and more importantly the solution if there is one.

Comment

I've already used the 'search' function and found either nothing relevant to my problem, or no fix to my problem. Hence my thread

Comment

Ah ok, no problem, i'll move your thread into the payment services forum anyway, you could give that a quick scan if you hear nothing, guaranteed to be something in there.

Comment

I've had a quick scan already and cannot find anything. Either than or I am being blind

Comment

Well this thread is just down from your one and may well be linked - http://community.actinic.com/showthread.php?t=47541 - something is occurring meaning the txn is not completed, i'd guess at it being along these lines, but without you knowing what is actually happening it's hard to say, it will be a case of trial and error. I suspect that as with a lot of paypal issues, customer does not click complete at paypal and therefore doesn't return to actinic, thus completing things as they should be.

Comment

Thats the thing, they DO complete the transaction and the money clears into our PayPal account, but Actinic mark the orders as PSP Pending and move the order to Pending. So we don't know this has happened until the customer has phoned to ask where their order is. It's happened several times now, and I don't have time to compare every order in PayPal to what has downloaded in Actinic (and I shouldn't have to LOL)

Comment

They can complete at Paypal, meaning you get the money, without completing with actinic, in fact it looks like that is in fact your problem and indeed the one i mention.

In the meantime, always check PSP pending, it should flag a message up when they are downloaded. Most people report a large % of those orders can be recovered or are indeed genuine txns, so you're probably leaving some money on the table not checking these regularly.

Comment

It's not a problem when I download the orders, but when I'm not in.... you know how it goes.

I've just spoken to Rich about this, he said the same thing. So it's human error and not Actinic playing silly beggers

Comment

Hi all,

We have experienced exactly the same issues today from about the same time!

We are also warned that the psp.exe file is missing, payment references don't match and all sorts of things.

Regards, Robert
                    Robert Johnston
                    www.gentlemans-shop.com

Comment

There seems to be some confusion here about two different issues:

1. The first one, well known and understood, is that if the customer doesn't follow the return link to the receipt page, then no customer email is sent.

2. The second one, which this thread appears to be about is that actinic is not creating the payment file that accompanies orders successfully paid.

It is the payment file that tells actinic whether an order is paid for and whether the order should be in the psp-pending state or not. This file is created by a separate callback from the psp to Actinic and is not dependent on the customer returning to the receipt page.

Mike
                      -----------------------------------------

First Tackle - Fly Fishing and Game Angling

-----------------------------------------

Comment

Going to try one of the suggestions next week

Hopefully it solves my problem

Comment

Which version of Actinic are you using? It may be worth looking at this thread

http://community.actinic.com/showthread.php?t=45879

Nigel
                          Offering a wide range of shade loving plants suitable for the woodland garden. http://www.plantsforshade.co.uk

Comment

We have just upgraded to v10 and our Actinic payments and paypal callbacks have failed ever since, even after switcing off the automatic fraud screening!

Regards, Robert
                            Robert Johnston
                            www.gentlemans-shop.com

Comment

We're running version 9

Comment

Working...
                              X