Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Changing from PROTX to Sage Pay

Hi

Having recieved the nagging emails from Sage Pay for several months I decided it was time to change the URLs used to Sage Pay as there is not long left before they are switched off.

We use Actinic 8.5.

I followed the instructions here: http://community.actinic.com/showthread.php?t=45021

Unfortunately this did not work.

Upon clicking the payment button our site (to go to the Sage Pay gateway) it simple sent us to a Page not found page with links to go the main website or VSP login page.

Im not sure if it is due a mistake I made or it is due to me not doing this:

PLEASE NOTE: Versions earlier than v9 The original instructions from Protx/Sage Pay request that you edit the script within the folder called 'Original' on your machine. If you have not done this you will need to add your encryption password and email address (if used) again.
    I am not sure what script I should be editing in the Originals folder. Also I assume my encryption password is available from the VSP Admin console?

Please help.

Thanks.

No matter. Probelm solved.

I have added a post to http://community.actinic.com/showthread.php?t=45021 to help anyone else that has the same problem.

Comment

Thanks, but I went to that post and then tried the link (http://protx.gtml1.com/Protxlz/lz.as...529741S392&p=0) but it just gave me an error: Error Reference: b6c350ad-76e1-4471-99ac-dc04eccbb765

Instead I opened the OCCUpgrade.ini file, but when I searched for 'protx' it didn't find anything that had 'PROTX=22' in it.

I'm using V10 - and am getting the email reminders from Sagepy on a regular basis. Any ideas?
      Dorian
      ------
      www.itmustbegreen.co.uk
      Fair-Trade & Eco-Friendly

Comment

Originally posted by Dorian View Post
        ...I opened the OCCUpgrade.ini file, but when I searched for 'protx' it didn't find anything that had 'PROTX=22' in it....
        That's because the updates are already done in v10.
        What exactly are your error messages?

Comment

O.K. well that's great if the updates ar already done in V10 - I just wasn't sure as I am still getting the emails from Sagepay.
          Dorian
          ------
          www.itmustbegreen.co.uk

Comment

Are the emails specific to you and your errors or are they general and sent out to all?
            What are your specific errors?

Comment

The emails I get start by saying:
              We’ve noticed you’re still using the old Protx URLs to send transaction information details to Sage Pay.
              I don't have any error messages at present.
              Dorian
              ------
              www.itmustbegreen.co.uk

Comment

Working...
              X