Actinic Payments: Email receipts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Actinic Payments: Email receipts

I expect this has been asked before and has a simple answer!

Does AP send out automated email payment receipts to customers?

Can it also send an email back to the company, so they know a payment has been received?
    On our old system, we used to tie up payment receipt emails with the Actinic new order emails... and now we are using a merchant account, it would be useful to use AP receipts to tie up with the bank statements?

Thanks

Unfortunately, Creditcall (who power the Actinic Payments) don't do a payment confirmation email for either customer or vendor.

It's been mentioned several times before as it's certainly something that, if you're used to receiving them, it's difficult to get used to NOT getting, but I don't recall there being any mention of them being added at any point soon.
    Tracey

Comment

Ok thanks for the reply. It looks like we can get a monthly report from AP, if we set it up, so that should help with the accounting side. Not so helpful for the customers though! As far as I can remember, all other PSPs I have used send an email receipt...

Comment

This is something that we have been hoping to implement with Creditcall, but it hasn't happened yet.

I personally don't like getting a payment confirmation email when I have already received an order confirmation email saying I've paid.

On the subject of reconciliation, there's a new reconciliation report capability for Actinic Payments in v10.0.2 which will be out shortly.

Chris

Comment

Working...
        X