Changing Payment Scripts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Changing Payment Scripts

Has anyone changed the payment scripts for actinic? I have a site that is bilingual and it's become increasingly obvious that I need two sites one in Spanish and one in English, The problem I have is for us to point the Spanish customers to the Netbanx Spanish payment page I need to change the pearl script for Netbanx. After a long conversation with Netbanx we came up with the relevant changes to the script. This unfortunately did not work. After further conversations with Actinic support the increment number at the top of the script was increased by 1. This still did not work and I have spoken to Actinic several times now with the resulting conversations ending in "we will get back to you tomorrow". Tomorrow has passed several times, and as yet I still don't have an answer. Am I asking to much from Actinic? Is it possible to do this? Has any one else achieved this?
    I would like to buy another Actinic License for the second site, but only if it is possible to point that site to Netbanx Spanish payment page.
    This Problem has made me re-evaluate Actinic. After looking at other shopping carts on the market and their standard features perhaps it's time to change before the site gets too big and I get too deeply involved with a lagging actinic shopping cart.
    I do like Actinic but it seams to me that they still have a lot of catching up to do to rival some of the other shopping carts,even with their release of V10.
    Last edited by Benjamin Dyer; 13-Aug-2010, 09:57 AM. Reason: Changing title

What you are asking for is not simple otherwise many other options would be available, but maybe they have a plan to direct everyone to actinic payments by stelth and doing nothing for other PSP's
    Chris Ashdown

Comment

Hi Chris, I know it's not simple because Actinic still haven't got back to me after saying they would call Wednesday, so I think this is proving a problem for them! What would be nice is for them to tell me if it is possible, I can't move forward at the moment.
      I don't want to change my psp as it is so difficult to find another that will take Euros and have a payment page in both languages. I am in limbo for the time being.

Comment

Hi Darren, I am chasing this for you.
        Benjamin Dyer
        CEO - SellerDeck Ecommerce Software for SME's

SellerDeck is the new name for Actinic Desktop

Have you tried searching the Knowledge Base?

Comment

Thanks!

Hi Benjamin,Thanks so much for getting on the case, within a few hours I received a email from support with the info needed, and now it seems to be going to the right page. After all that it was something so simple as increasing the increment number at the top of the script by 5 digits.
          Wonderfull. Thanks Again.

Comment

Working...
          X