Changing from protx to sage pay. help!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Changing from protx to sage pay. help!!

I have looked at everything and am still completely lost as to what to do here!! I have a small problem in that the guy who built the website for me to maintain, has now given up with Actinic and has said there is nothing he can do to help!! Our IT guy sais it is nothing to do with him as it is a programme he has never been invovled with!! So, here I sit, wondering what URL's to change, where to find them, panicing that if I get it wrong I will lose my website for at least a week!! So Please... I am not a complete novice and I can work my way through simple instructions, but where are these URLs? Where do I look? Im still on version 7 by the way, too afraid to update with no back-up IT man!! Any Actinic person fancy a day out in Cornwall to help me update?
    So anyway, I just need simple instructions if anyone can possibly help.

Cheers
    Debi
    The Lost Piskie

First thing to do is search this forum for all threads relevant to protx/sagepay/v7 this will give you some idea as to what you need to do.

draw up a list of the things you think are required, post it here if you want someone to check it over.

here's a good thread to start with http://community.actinic.com/showthr...hlight=sagepay

Comment

Hi,

As Pinbrook suggests, there should be information on the Actinic forum regarding the location of these URLs. I would also suggest that you put a ticket in with Actinic as they should be able to advise you the location of these URLs and how you are able to change them.

If you still have no luck, then please drop me an email and I'll see if I can call upon the experience of any other of our Actinic users.

Kind regards,

Joe

Comment

It didnt work

I have follwed all the instructions and all the added instructions from others but am getting the Status: INVALID:status detail: 5030 error when testing in checkout.
        I am about to revert back to the original which will hopefully still work!! Any further help?? Please??

Debi

Comment

It hasnt worked even reverting back

Please help. anyone??

Comment

As with most things a simple forum search on the error message will show you others have had this problem and how to resolve it..

I searched on "5030" alone and got solutions.

Always search first, if you dont understand the solution, add a question to the relevant thread.

Comment

Still no luck

Yes I have searched, yes I have checked passwords, yes my original developer has checked and double checked everything I have done! Even the developer has now thrown up his hands and said 'I just dont know what to do anymore!!' Everything is showing correctly, the URLs are right, the HTML is correct, the passwords are correct. Everything has been refreshed, more than once. And still I get the error. I am now into day 4 of no payments and could really do with any further advice. Actinic no longer support ver 7. Would it be easier to upgrade and then request help?

Cheers
              Debi

Comment

I was talking to sagepay yesterday (becasue i upgraded a catalog like this) and the chap was talking about someone that had an Actinic V7 problem.

I think it was you.

Anyhow, I forwarded him a bunch of links (that you've no doubt seen by now).

Comment

Update: fixed

Hi, just to let you know, I have now fixed the sage pay problem. It was so simple but took a bit of common sense in the end. I had updated, reverted back, updated etc so many times on 'OCCUpgrade.ini' but did not know that each time I needed to change the 'number' by 1. I think my brain must be working today!! So simple, so obvious but as no instructions say that, totally missed.
                  Thanks everyone for your help, especially Gabriel. If I hadnt printed every link you sent me (even the ones I already had) and read it over and over it would never have clicked.

Debi

Comment

Protx provider disappeared

Please Help. I had thought that I had updated to the new sage pay urls. Site has today stopped accepting payments. When I have gone back in to check the OCCUpgrade.ini file PROTX No longer exists as a provider??
                    I have amended the script in the occprotxtemplate.pl file. But now at a loss as to where the Provider script has hidden itself.
                    Anyone out there got any bright ideas?? Having a mild panic cos unfortunately not got an alternative psp set up so not making any money!!
                    Waiting with baited breath!!

Oops meant to say I'm on Catalog ver8
                    Last edited by lizzi7575; 02-Oct-2010, 09:47 PM. Reason: Forgot something

Comment

Working...
                    X