Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Only partial Actinic payments being received.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Only partial Actinic payments being received.

Hello folks, just wondered if anyone else has come across this, I have filed an enquiry with actinic but haven't heard from them for about ten days . . .

We have our payments set up to pre-authorise so we can adjust the totals for overseas customers to include specific shipping costs and amendments to their orders.

When the payments have come throught to the bank however, only the original total that they ordered before any amendments is being paid out, and not the figure after it's been altered/completed.

Nat west tell me this is not their problem but the PSP's, can anybody shine any light on what's going on here????

I think that you should probably be using the "pay" button in order to take the additional amount. From memory, Actinic Payments will take a maximum of the original amount if you press the "Commit" button.

Chris

Comment

Hello Chris,

I was under the impression from how it had previously been explained by Actinic support that if I press 'pay' then it will prompt me for a card, and I don't have card details as this is for orders placed via the site so of course we don't get card details.

Having just tried one sale that I've been sitting on it appears you are correct, it has commited at the altered amount and now appears as it should.
      This needs addressing for telephone support, the two methods need to be better explained. We're now sitting on 6 orders from overseas where we've not been paid for the order adjustments and when the shipping costs alone for one of them is £75, it adds up to a substantial figure.

Thanks for pointing that out, after 12 months of doing it the wrong way, and 2 months of trying to find the answer - after explaining all this several times to support - I've actually got an answer that makes sense !

Thank You.

Comment

Actinic Payments doesn't store the full card details on the desktop. However, it does store a reference that can be passed to the system to re-use the previously used card.

From v10.0.2 onwards, it also stores the last 4 digits of the card and this pops up when you click the "Pay" button.

Chris

Comment

Working...
        X