No Callback from Sagepay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No Callback from Sagepay

Since the Sagepay update over the weekend all of our sites have stopped receiving the callback from Sagepay.

Not sure if Sagepay upgrade is cause or coincidence.

Anyone else having this problem before I investigate further?

Many thanks.

Jason
    Regards

Jason

Titan Jewellery (Swift Design)
    Zirconium Rings
    Damascus Steel Rings

We are unable to log into VSP this morning
    Chris Ashdown

Comment

Same here. No call back.
      "My Sage Pay" wasnt working this morning. Too often it gives an error message "oops....." and you have to log back in 15mins later.
      We have also had loads of customers making duplicate payments due to sage pay not working as it should.

Bring on more improvements!

Comment

Message on their phone says My Sage Pay may not be working but the payment gateway is. I've just tried a test transaction, the payment appeared to fail on Verified by Visa and I was not shown a confirmation page but then I got a successful transaction email. No idea if the payment has gone through or not.

Anyone else having problems today?

Comment

I'm not getting callbacks, either. I think the customers are seeing errors, as one customer has placed the same order 3 times (and paid for it each time).

Comment

Same here. Customers are placing orders, and then getting an error message, even though the payment has gone through. So they try again and then place the order again. I've spent the day issuing refunds and fielding calls about this from customers.

Comment

This is a complete mess.

We have just put a manual order through on the terminal and can not now find it on the system.

Have we charged the customer, who knows.
              Regards

Jason

Titan Jewellery (Swift Design)
              Zirconium Rings
              Damascus Steel Rings

Comment

Sage Pay

Who likes the new version....I'm struggling to find transactions by user.

Like the above we have lost payments..don't know how many people have been lost at cart.
                bathroom suites

Comment

I've tried making a trial order this morning. All is well until the end of the payment process where instead of the confirmation screen for the customer to print out it goes to an old Protx url which displays as Bad Request (Invalid Hostname) on Firefox.

https://ukvps.protx.com/vps2Form/Act...asp?ActVendor=.... etc.

I think this is why customers are making repeated payments.

Do you get this error when buying on your sites? I assume this is a Sage Pay rather than Actinic problem.

I can log into Mysagepay and see the transactions but when I try to void or refund it will not accept the password to confirm it - complete mess.

Comment

I've tried making a trial order this morning. All is well until the end of the payment process where instead of the confirmation screen for the customer to print out it goes to an old Protx url which displays as Bad Request (Invalid Hostname)
                    I get exactly the same Bad Request error message at the end of the payment. the payment comes through to My Sage Pay as usual, but in Actinic, the retrieved orders end up in the "Pending Payment Service Provider" tab and the "customer email" is not sent.

Has anyone found a solution to this yet?

Thanks
                    Lee

Comment

Your URLs for sage pay are wrong (just seen the same on my V8 site, even though I was convinced that I had sorted them out), you need to follow this article in the knowledge base to sort them,

http://community.actinic.com/showthread.php?t=45021

after that then there should be no more access to :

ukvps.protx.com/vspgateway/service/

it should use instead :

live.sagepay.com/gateway/service/

Regards.
                      Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
                      Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
                      A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
                      Product Mash for Sellerdeck
                      Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
                      Multichannel order processing
                      Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

I've fixed mine now, there are 2 files to change, occupgrade.ini and OCCPROTXScriptTemplate.pl, I had only changed the first one. Changing the second file (just to update the URLs fixed the issue - instructions in the link above).

Regards,
                        Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
                        Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
                        A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
                        Product Mash for Sellerdeck
                        Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
                        Multichannel order processing
                        Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

That fixed it. seem to have missed the changes to OCCPROTXScriptTemplate.pl last time round.

Thanks for the help Jan

Comment

Thanks for your help - mine is now sorted too. I'm sure there was no mention of going into OCCPROTXScriptTemplate.pl in the earlier version of the instructions i used a few months ago. That was where my error lay.

Now just Mysagepay to be sorted out!

Comment

You guys are great! Thanks, all fixed now!
                              Thankyou Thankyou Thankyou!!

Comment

Working...
                              X