Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The New My Sage Pay

Dear Mr Sage,
    I must congratulate you on how lovely the new My Sage Pay looks, but you've over looked a very key component; the reporting!

How am i suppose to see what deferred payments I've released on a certain day?
    Answers on a postcard please!!

Paul
    "If my answers frighten you then you should cease asking scary questions"

I agree, it looks very nice but as for usability its rubbish.

The transaction report where you refine things like the date always defaults the 1st calendar to 2003, so to look for transactions this month I have to click the date arrow button over 80 times and then do the same again if I logout and log back in.

My transactions are always deferred but on the bulk release screen there is nothing to show which transactions are AVS, CV2 or 3D secure. Each transaction has to be checked individually and then bulk releases meaning twice the amount of work.

Not very impressed so far.

Peter
    Printerbase - Colour & Mono Laser Printers

Comment

Originally posted by printerbase View Post
      The transaction report where you refine things like the date always defaults the 1st calendar to 2003, so to look for transactions this month I have to click the date arrow button over 80 times and then do the same again if I logout and log back in.
      If you click on the year (e.g. 2003), a drop down box appears so you can choose.

I rang them today, and the poor lady i spoke to sounded so fed up. She seemed to be totally aware of all the issues and had been told by the superiors to make notes on the most requested, a sort poll as one might say.

Come on Sage, what have you done! Its seems like a pointless eye candy enhancement with total disregard to actual functionality that for some strange reason has actually been removed!
      http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Devolution_%28biology%29

Comment

Thanks, that makes it slightly better but I totally agree with you that they have made a right mess of it.

Peter

Comment

Feedback Form

I totally agree - this is just dire. For example, before this, I could download a simple daily report divided into successful or failed transactions and all nicely totalled up. Now it's a jumbled mess with no totals.

They have launched a poorly advertised feedback form and they now know my views!!

http://www.sagepay.com/next_generation

Please add to the pile of suggestions that I'm sure they'll receive.
          www.silvermoonbeads.com - Gemstones, Pearls, Hill Tribe sterling silver, Swarovski and Findings.

Comment

Originally posted by printerbase View Post
            Thanks, that makes it slightly better but I totally agree with you that they have made a right mess of it.

Peter

What? Sage make a right mess of things? Surely not? I can't believe it!!
            Elysium:Online - Official Accredited SellerDeck Partner
            SellerDeck Design, Build, Hosting & Promotion
            Based in rural Northants

Comment

I thought it was just me. I want to see what has happened on a daily basis - a simple list as it was before. Now they've made the window smaller with the results, we don't seem to be able to change the first start date to a day in the current month and delivers information I don't need.

Before, I just looked down the list of daily transactions, could see which ones were green man red to investigate further and a daily total to see how things had gone.

One thing after another...
              =======================================
              Cater For You Ltd

Comment

I was hoping to upgrade from version 9 to 11 next year, I now feel a jump to V10 to change to Actinic Payments is now a must.

We have just put a manual order through on the terminal and can not now find it. Have we charged for it or not, who knows.

WHAT A MESS SAGEPAY!
                Regards

Jason

Titan Jewellery (Swift Design)
                Zirconium Rings
                Damascus Steel Rings

Comment

Just tried a settlement report this morning and it only shows the first 50 rows, can't figure out how to get it to display any more.

Anybody tried a settlement report and got it to display more than 50 rows ?

Even when its exported it only shows 50 transactions.

Tried phoning SagePay but gave up after 20 minutes of listening to a voice telling there are more than 20 callers in the queue.

Comment

We use defered for all transactions, but unable to do bulk payments as only shows last two days with no way of getting to earlier days

so much for sage being biggest in accounting software industry
                    Chris Ashdown

Comment

Just been in touch with Sage

They inform me there should be a "refine your report" available when you are in bulk payments, we can find one in transactions but not bulk payments which only shows the last two days trading

Can others please check if they have the "Refine your report" in bulk as the help man recons some brousers show it and others dont yet we are using both Firefox and explorer 8
                      Chris Ashdown

Comment

No refine your report option in the Bulk Actions screen with IE8 or Google Chrome here.

Comment

I bet you that they will offer a two level system.

The first is what we have now, the basic system.
                          The second will be a premium system (at an extra cost) that gives all the reports and functionality we are all shouting about!

Comment

I guess you all got the email saying they will will be have both the old system and the new at the same time, they must have seen how often daily reports (with totals) are used and wonder why they thought they were not wanted ?

Nigel
                            Offering a wide range of shade loving plants suitable for the woodland garden. http://www.plantsforshade.co.uk

Comment

Working...
                            X