Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HSBC Secure Payments

Hi

Up until last week we were using Actinic shared ssl but that has been switched off so we are looking at setting up an alternative as fast as possible.

We are (still!) using good ol' Actinic V5.

One option is HSBC Secure epayments as we already have an account with them. But V5 doesn't appear to come with that 'ready to go' option.

Is it possible that we'll be able to import an update so that we can just select HSBC Secure epayments from the list in Business Settings?

If not is it better to:-
    a) incorporate it ourselves (not terribly experienced at that kind of thing)
    or instead
    b) pick one of the others thats already on the list

(List includes Netbanx, Datacash, Secure Trading, WorldPay, SecPay, WebMerchant, PROTX, Streamline Direct/Orbit Internet, Secure Hosting among others that I have not heard of)

If (b) does anybody have any recomendations.

In choosing (b) - does it basically come down to set up fees, transaction fees and support. Anything else I need to consider?

Thanks for looking.

I think you should seriously consider upgrading, apart from the obvious, more modern software and better backend integration (especially with Actinic Payments) you must also bear in mind that the protocols for many of the providers have changed a numbed of times since v5 and you may have compatibility issues.

Comment

Working...
    X