Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Total Web Solutions Payment Plug-in

Hi everyone,

I am new on here so just wanted to let everyone know that we have a payment plug-in for our PCI Level Payment Gateway - EcomMerchant. The plug-in will be provided once you open an account with ourselves. If anyone has any questions or would like to find out more about our service please contact me either via the forum PM or via our website.

Thanks,

Simon
    TotalWebSolutions.com
    Payment Gateway 300 transactions per month just £10 (10p/trans if over 300)
    No Setup Fee - No Charge for Declines - PCI Level 1 - Integrates easily with Actinic - Virtual Terminal option - UK Support

Is this plugin for Actinic Express and Desktop?

Comment

This same company has posted the virtually the same message on another non-actinic forum a few hours ago, so possibly not an Actinic Plug-in.

http://forum.joomla.org/viewtopic.php?f=472&p=2308222
      Darren Guppy
      Golf Tee Warehouse
      Golf Tees and Golf Accessories.

Comment

spam perhaps?

Comment

looks like spam to me, although i guess someone from actinic might be able to confirm if they are adding it to the list of PSP's anytime soon

Comment

It is clear on their webpage that they support Actinic so let's give the benefit of the doubt at this stage. I will email him and ask for details and post back.

Comment

Originally posted by Darren B View Post
              looks like spam to me, although i guess someone from actinic might be able to confirm if they are adding it to the list of PSP's anytime soon
              http://www.actinic.co.uk/ecommerce-s...-services.html

He's an active user on UKBF and has been promoting it on there.

It also says on his site that it's Actinic Express (see when you hover over the Actinic logo) not the Desktop version.
              "If my answers frighten you then you should cease asking scary questions"

Comment

Sorry folks no intention of spamming, just merely letting users know that we are compatible with Actinic. You will see that we are listed as a Payment Service on the Actinic website...

http://www.actinic.co.uk/ecommerce-s...-services.html
                TotalWebSolutions.com
                Payment Gateway 300 transactions per month just £10 (10p/trans if over 300)
                No Setup Fee - No Charge for Declines - PCI Level 1 - Integrates easily with Actinic - Virtual Terminal option - UK Support

Comment

The post is not spam - I have been in contact with Simon at TWF.

TWF is already a selectable payment option (v10) in Actinic in Express and Catalog.

Comment

Working...
                  X