Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Problem with Actinic Payments 13 & 14th

Hi Folks

We have just changed over from sagepay to actinic pay last week, but on checking this weekends sales we have a lot of orders that look fine but without any payment.

Did anyone else have any problems?
    Chris Ashdown

not had any pending but only had paypal orders last couple of days

mine is quiet at the moment as i had turned off ordering for two months whilst as i had not been able to support it so it but its picking up slowly

Comment

I had an order today which was the same & the Actinic payments page seems to be pretty slow in loading, occasionaly delivering a page not found error?
      Air Tech Equipment Ltd - Online Airbrush, Craft & Graphics equipment supplier

Comment

I am having the same problem I think. We only get a few orders off our site, one came in today, but sitting in the Pending Payment area (but they always seem to do that). I usually end up having to email the customer because I am not sure if they aborted the transaction or whether the problem is my end. Is this an actinic problem or something I need to do? Would be grateful for any help as this is getting to be a problem, albeit we aren't that busy online. Thanks!

Comment

Anyone hear any more on this one?

I considered contacting Actinic support, but didn't - Then at 17.10 I have received another two orders the same as before, & support are now finished for the day.
          Air Tech Equipment Ltd - Online Airbrush, Craft & Graphics equipment supplier

Comment

every thing since has worked well so guess we just had a bunch of no payment together which being new to actinic pay rang the alarm bells
            Chris Ashdown

Comment

We had a record (based on the last few months' Monday morning downloads) order take this morning so I don't think it's Actinic Payments to blame.

I see CB getting jittery on your other thread but I have to say, after the initial setup problems - AP has been faultless.

Using V10.2 with Norman's brilliantly simple TABBER.

Comment

Working...
              X