Rapidly loosing fith with actinic payments

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rapidly loosing fith with actinic payments

Rang actinic help (actinic payments) twice and each time had a helper who could not understand the basics of either help or actinic payments, so frustrated that considering moving back to sagepay and that says a hell of a lot

Using moto need to enter card details and name etc

Enter order in actinic OK

Click on admin to go to moto terminal and it asks for card details and address but no card holders name

Now I assume when you go to the terminal you are out of actinic so how is the card holders name entered

Must admit that information on the basics of actinic payments basic features are crap, the setup file is OK but no simple how to use me file apart from a large file on logging into terminal

Any help appreciated
    Chris Ashdown

It's possible that Actinic payments/Credit Call don't need the customer's name as the credit card companies don't check/match it anyway.

Does it actually ask for the full address again, even though it is already entered into Actinic on the MOTO screen?

That sounds labour intensive, if so!
    Tracey

Comment

Hi Chris

When we have telephone order.

All we do is enter all the detail in the moto screen in actinic and make sure the payment box is payment though actinic and click confirm at the bottom of the page and that take you to the payment page. Then all I have to do it change the drop down box to uk and enter all the card details.

Elliott
      Elliott - Weybridge Lights

www.weybridgelights.co.uk

Comment

You should go directly from the MOTO form to the Actinic Payments form with everything pre-populated. No need to use the virtual terminal (Actinic Payments Admin).

However, for this to work you need to have added and configured the "Actinic Payments CNP/MOTO" payment method.

Chris

Comment

Hi chris

Thanks but a bit cross purpose, I understand this for new orders but we have some who for instance make the order and then select send credit card details latter or if their card is declined, for these we have the order but if or when they phone up to pay we need to tie up a moto payment with the order

How do we do this
          Chris Ashdown

Comment

When we get a customer phone up after a failed payment or have choosen to pay by card over the phone, we just bring up the order, go to the 'Progress And Payments' tab and then click on the 'Pay' button in the centre (lower half of the window) and then 'Pay' again. This should then bring up the Actinic Payments screen with all the customers details including name prefilled in leaving you just to enter the card details.
            Darren Guppy
            Golf Tee Warehouse
            Golf Tees and Golf Accessories.

Comment

Thanks Darren your a star, that works ok for me.

Did you find it easy or difficult to learn this system from instructions from Actinic
              Chris Ashdown

Comment

Working...
              X