Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

No callback using Actinic payments - please help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No callback using Actinic payments - please help!

I am getting the dreaded pending psp on all orders that I test on a new site that is meant to go live tomorrow. I am using v10 of the software and actinic payments which I thought would be seamless and trouble free (so Paul at sales told me).

ORD files are being created in the acatalog folder but not the .OCC files.

I have phoned Actinic only to be told they cannot help me as it must be something to do with my hosting (i have managed hosting through 1and1). I have just spent the last 5 hours and have got nowhere. Actinic are blaming 1and1 and 1and1 are blaming the code or 'some settings in my software'

Could anyone point me in the right directions? Im weeks overdue with this site and the client is going mad with frustration. Help, please!

Hi,

Ive tried to e-mail you but get an undeliverable message. I can set you up on our hosting if this will make you life easier.

E-mail me on nbayton@actinic.co.uk

Rgds
    Neil Bayton
    Admin/IT Manager
    Neil Bayton
    Sales Manager
    SellerDeck Ltd

Comment

Hi Neil

I got an email off Chris regards hosting too. Obviously hosting with Actinic may well sort the issue but its also extra again I have to pay for when I already have hosting in hand.

Thanks for the suggestion but I feel that repeatabley getting told to host with yourselves by Actinic employees after I have already spent money on designer, catalog client and now actinic payments is taking the micky a little and tbh, im wondering about my future projects being made with actinic or just going back to Presta or similar. This project is weeks behind schedule due to problems with v10 of the software in the first instance and now this, hence my pretty miffed attitude.

Comment

Dave, my offer was 3 free months hosting with no commitment in order to meet your deadline for your customer.

That's a positive offer to try and get you going today as this was your stated requirement, and that's the only realistic way of meeting it.

I'm sorry that you've taken that as a grab for more money, it wasn't intended that way.

Chris

Comment

Hi Chris

Sorry, that wasnt a dig at you personally. I have phoned and spoke to half a dozen or more personel at Actinic and each one has straight away recommended hosting with Actinic rather than offering me at least some error logs or what might be happening....something information I can use to fix things rather than 'something on your server must be blocking it. We cant offer advice as its not our fault'. C'mon, help me out a little here, Ive spent enough money with you on several projects in the last year!!

Comment

As I suggested in my original email, it would be good to look at your server logs to see if the callback is coming from Creditcall (Actinic Payments) and being rejected by the server for some reason.

If you can see the calls coming in and not being rejected, then it could be something in the network settings. If the calls aren't coming at all, that suggests that something is wrong with the Actinic Payments set up.

The most common reason for the fault that you've described is that the server is blocking the call back. Unfortunately we can't fix what we can't see and don't control.

Chris

Comment

Working...
            X