European Transactions Actinic Payments

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

European Transactions Actinic Payments

Are the address and post code details ever checked on foreign transactions through Actinic Payments? I'm finding it quite difficult to assess the risk of these transactions as there's not much info on 3rd Man and they aren't enrolled in 3D Secure or Verified by Visa.

Thanks

Nikki

I see that Euro ones can't be checked which isn't great.

A further query though. I've got one from Republic of Ireland which is "held". The 3D Secure is enrolled and the result is attempted.

Will the customer be aware that this transaction is held or do we need to contact them if we're going to decline it. Can anyone explain why it's attempted? Is it likely to be a connection problem at the time of the transaction? Should we ask the customer to re-order and see from there?

Thanks

Nikki

Comment

Actinic Payments does as much checking as possible on all payments. So if an address isn't checked for a european payment, that's because the issuer doesn't support address checking functionality. So no other payment provider can check it either.

"Held" status in the third man just means that you should check it very carefully and probably not ship it. The payment has actually gone through so if you reject the order you need to void or refund the payment.

Actinic are changing the terminology from "held" to "check" from v10.0.3 because the current terminology is confusing.

Chris

Comment

Working...
      X