Problem with States and SagePay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Problem with States and SagePay

I have been receiving successful orders and payment from customers in the US, and have Actinic V10 set up to work with SagePay's requirements for a state to be entered and this has been working fine. However, as of this morning, SagePay now brings up an error, immediately, that the State is required, though the state has been entered by the customer the same as before. SagePay did an update of their software a day or two ago, so I suspect that that is the cause of the problem as nothing has been changed in Actinic. Has anybody else had this problem?
    Sarah

More on my States Problem

I have spoken to SagePay support this morning and they say it is nothing to do with them. They say the BillingState field has not been populated. However, on my customers' attempts and on my test attempts we have populated the States field with a state name. This has working fine up until today, but now gets the error after the SagePay bounce page, "Status Detail: 3147: TheBillingState field is required". As nothing has changed on our Actinic (V10) nor in our settings thereon, I do not understand why this error should suddenly start happening. Any suggestions?
    I cannot ask Actinic Support as they are only available Mon to Friday and it is now Saturday.
    Sarah

Comment

doesn't help but I too had this (or a similar) problem when I upgraded a site from V9 to V10.
      Unfortunately, I can't help though because other (even bigger) issues meant I ended up downgrading back to V9 again anyway
      Tracey

Comment

Have you made all address fields required?. Which patch are you on?. There was a BillingState problem causing "invalid" error not "required" fixed in 10.0.2. There are SagePay issues on the knowledge base article here. There's a bug fix which relates to "When you select "Deliver to Different Address" in the checkout the Invoice State List drop down disappears".
        Peblaco

Comment

V10.0.2

Hello Louise. I am using Version 10.0.2. I upgraded to this quite a few months ago and changed the settings to comply with SagePay requirements at the time and it has been working absolutely fine until last weekend. Nothing has been changed in our settings. We have the County/State/Province field showing but not required, as we have customers who do not have a county, state or provence. It is still working fine for the UK offshore areas (eg Northern Ireland) where they have to select this from a drop-down list in the County/State/Province field; it is just the United States that is a problem, where their invoice address is in the United States and she enters a state in the State/County/Province field.

Sarah

Comment

Thanks

That sounds like it, as the customer who couldn't order is in the U S but with delivery to a relative in the UK. I shall try your fix this evening after running a snapshot. Thanks.

Sarah

Comment

Why not upgrade to v10.0.3?
              Reusable Snore Earplugs : Sample Earplugs - Wax Earplugs - Women's Earplugs - Children's Earplugs - Music Earplugs - Sleep Masks

Comment

Didn't work

I followed the instructions to fix the bug but it made no difference. Perhaps I need to "refresh" the website rather than just upload.

I think I'll do the upgrade to 10.0.3 as suggested; but when there is time at the weekend, as I have never done an upgrade that did not have problems.

Sarah

Comment

Upgraded but not corrected

Hi! I have just upgraded from 10.0.2 to 10.0.3. All went well and straightforward. Help: About says it is 10.0.3. However, the problem regarding the States when a different delivery address is clicked is still there the same. When delivering to the same as invoice address, box above unchecked, the States drop-down is there, but as soon as you click the box for different delivery address the States drop-down for the Invoice address disapears.

I had refreshed the website rather than publish to web. I had previous to upgrade done the fix previously mentioned.

Any suggestions?

Sarah

Comment

Fixed It!

The fix (in actinicextras.js) having failed, and the upgrade to V10.0.3 having failed to fix the problem, I then did the actinicextras.js fix again (it had reverted to the original incorrect one after the upgrade) and this time it worked. How odd!

Sarah

Comment

Originally posted by saucysal View Post
                      The fix (in actinicextras.js) having failed, and the upgrade to V10.0.3 having failed to fix the problem, I then did the actinicextras.js fix again (it had reverted to the original incorrect one after the upgrade) and this time it worked. How odd!

Sarah
                      Hi there,

Sorry for following on your thread, but I have the same issue at the moment and am not sure how to do your actinicextras.js fix. Is there another post that you can send me the link to that details this issue?

I've done a search and can't find the exact issue it seems.

Thanks,

Tj.
                      Thanks,

Toby Jennings
                      3D System Sales Ltd.

http://www.used-unix.com

Comment

I have this problem as well - applied the fix to 10.0.2 and it did not help - then upgraded to 10.0.3 - again no change so applied the fix again and still not working
                        checked file has uploaded OK and it has.
                        Anyone any ideas - due to bank holidays and weddings etc Actinic unable to help, have had the problem (and snapshot) since Wed and told yesterday can do no more till Tue. Orders being lost.
                        Any help at all much appreciated as at wits end.
                        Regards
                        David Cunningham

www.truska.com
                        -----------------------------
                        ECommerce (SellerDeck) & Web Design, Hosting, Search Engine Optimisation, Social Media and Remote Backup (Truska Backup)

Comment

Working...
                        X