Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Paypal checkout on actinic

Hi,

I have put a basic option of PayPal Website Payments as the payment option.

On the checkout process, after someone has entered their financial options and card details in, they select the next button and it takes them to a temporary screen whih say's:

Click the PayPal button to go to PayPal's secure server and process your payment. *** Then it has the PayPal logo to the right.

If not selected after a few seconds this page then automatically re-directs the customer to that PayPal home page for them to log on or use a credit/debit card.

Questions:

1. Is there anyway I can skip the page that displays the PayPal logo? If not, is there any way I can take the page lag down to a minimum of a second?

2. I did look at trying to set up PayPal Express, and despite looking for ages through the forum and on PayPals own Help files; I could find no instructions as to where the information from API credentials fitted into the PSP settings of Merchant Login, Password and Signature. Otherwise I would be using the Express Checkout option.

Your help will be much appreciated.
    Nigel Singer
    www.lifetools.com
    Solutions for Life

If you have selected PayPal Website Payments then they should not be entering their card details on your site at all. Are you sure you haven't selected the "Pro" option by mistake?

That aside, I don't think you can remove the PSP bounce page.
    Reusable Snore Earplugs : Sample Earplugs - Wax Earplugs - Women's Earplugs - Children's Earplugs - Music Earplugs - Sleep Masks

Comment

You may be able to reduce the bounce page but you can't remove it. Search for 'psp bounce delay' or similar.

As was said above you should not be taking card details on your site.

Comment

Thanks guys - spent a bit of time looking it up but finally found a thread on it. Also adjusted settings on checkout now re: card capturing.
        Nigel Singer
        www.lifetools.com
        Solutions for Life

Comment

Working...
        X