SagePay Down

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SagePay Down

SagePay has been down since noon today. They describe it as "intermittent" failures, but with us it is 100%. Business is therefore dead.

Sarah

Hello Actinic Payments.
    Goodbye Sagepay.

Sagepay have successfully escalated themselves to worst PSP status IMO, sitting nicely alongside the Java Applet and Paypal Pro.

I think you have to be mad or plain stubborn to stick with them any longer, enough is enough.

Comment

Dozens of parcels ready to go but can't release.

Sagepay are just a joke, prior to today moving to Actinic payments is our top priority for 2011.
      Regards

Jason

Titan Jewellery (Swift Design)
      Zirconium Rings
      Damascus Steel Rings

Comment

Looks like it's been an issue for over 12 hours now: http://www.sagepay.com/system_monitor

I'd second Actinic Payments instead

Comment

PayPal

I am trying to set up PayPal as a separate payment option (bypassing SagePay as it is down). I used to have this set up in Version 7, 8 and 9 and it was very simple. However, now it has changed in V10; with PayPal Website Payments it asks for a "secret key" and I don't now what that is or where to find it, and for PayPal Express Checkout it asks for "Signature" and I don't know what that is or how to find it. Any ideas?

I suspect that by the time I have this sorted SagePay will be back up.

Sarah

Comment

The email address attached to your Paypal account is what you need for Paypal Website Payments.

Comment

And secret key

Yes. I have that email address entered, but towards the right of the Configure box are two small boxes for Secret Key and Confirm Secret Key. Can these be left blank?

Sarah

Comment

Originally posted by Buzby View Post
                Dozens of parcels ready to go but can't release.

Sagepay are just a joke, prior to today moving to Actinic payments is our top priority for 2011.
                Ditto, I don't usually come on here but today I'm fuming big time, Sage&Onion are bloody dickwads!

I'm sick to the back teeth of constant bloody emails from them saying "We're sorry but we're upgrading this, that and the other"

"We're sorry but due to updates you can't do bugger all and take any online orders cos yet again we've pissed it right up"

How about this:

"You'll be pleased to know that due to the taking over of Protx that caused no-one any grief whatsoever have we messed up the Log-in page, we've totally messed up the main front page for your payments so as you have to scroll about all over the place, we've constantly emailed you about the cock ups we've done, lost you money and caused you grief, lost you customers due to our mistakes but we have we made the log-in page to look like the old Protx Log-in page that didn't cause you grief in the first place

Further more I would like to confirm that we have lashed it all up and passing it all back to Protx again"

God if only.......

Rant over

Comment

Originally posted by saucysal View Post
                  Yes. I have that email address entered, but towards the right of the Configure box are two small boxes for Secret Key and Confirm Secret Key. Can these be left blank?

Sarah
                  You are not adding the correct Paypal option. You only have Merchant ID (email) to add if you have the right one.

Comment

OK in view of the current SagePay fiasco I've come to the conclusion that I need some redundency in our payment system.

Can anybody see any issues in setting up an account with Actinic Payments and then switching over to Actinic Payments in the event of any issues with SagePay ?

Can I register my merchant number with two payment providers at the same time ?

Thanks
                    Printerbase - Colour & Mono Laser Printers

Comment

if you are with streamline yo will need a new merchant number to have a new PSP, when we changed from Sagepay to Actinic it took about two-three weeks to get the new merchant number and then about another few days to get set up with actinic
                      Chris Ashdown

Comment

good Bye SagePay!

Boy did I get lucky! The day SagePay goes down my new PSP goes live! After the Dec. debacle and other issues with their terminal client I decided a few weeks ago to switch. Had to go through the whole process again of getting another Merchant ID, apply for 3D Secure, etc. So they cost me money big time and time!!!
                        Remember that you have to give them 3 months notice as per their terms if you want to jump ship. I wanted to sing when I sent that email just a couple of hours ago!!!

Adios SagePay!!! You are doomed!

Comment

Orders Mounting Up and SagePay Sleeps!

Now they decide to take the night off!!!

Transactions are now processing as normal. However My Sage Pay remains unavailable. Our engineers are working towards resolution which we expect be later this evening.

09:30 PM - We have taken the decision to keep My Sage Pay offline until the early hours of the Friday 4th March.

I have over 50 orders waiting to release payment on!!!!!! Knuckleheads!

Comment

its 7:40am and another update from SagePay
                            We hope to have My Sage Pay available for you as soon as possible. Our technical team is currently carrying out some final checks and testing before releasing it back into the Live environment.

The checks are of course necessary, but are taking longer than we anticipated.

The moment My Sage Pay becomes available, we'll let you know - we estimate that this will be this morning.
                            don't hold your breath

Comment

Is SagePay still down?

Hearing some unconfirmed reports (via Twitter) that a few SagePay merchants have lost data.
                              Benjamin Dyer
                              CEO - SellerDeck Ecommerce Software for SME's

SellerDeck is the new name for Actinic Desktop

Have you tried searching the Knowledge Base?

Comment

Working...
                              X