Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Netbanx Problems

Hi Guys,

Having a few problems with GA and Netbanx. All transactions for Netbanx are not tracking in GA but PayPal transactions are. We have spoken to several people who can't figure out what the problem is and now we're out our wits end. It is really important we get this fixed.

So, can anyone give me any ideas as to why it may not be working and what we can do to resolve or even find what's causing the problem?

Thanks

It sounds as if the customer isn't being returned to your websites receipt page.

The best way to test this is to place a test order, pay using netbanx and see what happens (you can always cancel and issue a refund later).

Mike

PS. If you do get to the rceipt page, make a copy of the url. You might want to look at this afterwards to see the GA code on the page if it's a problem there.
    -----------------------------------------

First Tackle - Fly Fishing and Game Angling

Comment

This is what you get - whether a payment authorises or fails...... people also do not get a reciept from the store if the payment authorises either.

Any ideas?

(ignore the payment fail - forgot the password for the card but as I said this is the same screen on passed or failed transactions - it doesn't go to a reciept page)
      Attached Files

Comment

Netbanx is listed as a payment service partner on the Actinic site so I'd suggest you call up support (or register a support request online) and ask them how it's supposed to work.

Mike

PS. Yes. If the customer doesn't return to the receipt page after paying then no customer email is sent. A long known issue.

First Tackle - Fly Fishing and Game Angling

Comment

All sorted and resolved by Netbanx

Comment

Working...
          X