Invalid Transaction Key Actinic Payments`

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Invalid Transaction Key Actinic Payments`

I've just uploaded my new v10 site from 8.5.3. Business Plus, and am continuing to use Actinic payments.

As far as payments is concerned - nothing has changed other than I now pre-auth payments, rather than charge immediately.

If I attempt to commit the payment from within Actinic software I get "Transactionkeyincorrect" error message.

I have treble checked this, and the hash key, yet still receive the error. Similarly I receive the error if I click 3rd Man update. Support have yet to get back to me!

Committing the payment from within the Actinic Payments admin panel is fine.

Does anyone have any ideas?
    "Live in England, and subject yourself to the punishing taxes of envy, it's hard to be a winner in a society dedicated to the glorification of losers."

The outcome to this was that the different methods of entering the key details into the "configure payment method field" within Actinic all seem to give different results.

I know that sounds daft, but copying the information from http.forms.actinic.co.uk in Firefox and pasting it never worked.

Manually typing the information into a text document, copying and pasting never worked.

Manually typing the information directly into the Actinic field never worked

However copying and pasting from http.forms.actinic.co.uk in Internet Explorer did work, and here's the wierd and utterly inexplicable thing - the final digit which has always been a lower case d - was suddenly an upper case D!

Explain that if you can.....

Discussing this with support seems to confirm that this is a regular state of affairs.

So anyone with similar issues try Internet Explorer cut and paste first.........
    "Live in England, and subject yourself to the punishing taxes of envy, it's hard to be a winner in a society dedicated to the glorification of losers."

Comment

Working...
    X