Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does Actinic Payments accept Guernsey,lJersey & N. Ireland as shipping destinations?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does Actinic Payments accept Guernsey,lJersey & N. Ireland as shipping destinations?

Hi - does anyone know if Actinic Payments accepts Guernsey (GG) and Jersey (JE) as shipping destinations?

Also is there any way to set Northern Ireland up as a separate shipping desination on Actinic Payments?

Regards
    David
    Regards
    David

We have UK | Northern Ireland , UK | channel Islands etc set up as separate countries in Actinic. This works fine with actinic payments. As far as I can see it ignores most of the detail other than house number and postcode digits.

Comment

Likewise

We have UK Non-Mainland set up as a country, code UK (Actinic converts this to GB for SagePay), which comes up in the drop-down country list in the address entry in Checkout as the second item from the top (United Kingdom Mainland at the top). Then we have set up, using Locations again, a list of States in the country UK Non-Mainland, eg Northern Ireland, reference UKNI, Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Isles of Scilly, Scottish Isles, Skye and BFPO. These appear as a second drop-down list in the Checkout after previously selecting UK Non-Mainland. We then have separate shipping table set up for UK Non-Mainland.

This gets around the problem that everywhere in the UK has to have GB country code for SagePay.

Sarah

Comment

Thanks for the replies.

I tested Northern Ireland (UK2), Guernsey (GG) and Jersey (JE) as shipping destinations with the test Actinic Payments system and they work ok, giving the correct postage charges.

I assume (fingers crossed) that this will work with the live system.
        Regards
        David

Comment

Working...
        X