Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SagePay Validation

Actinic 11 Business

SagePay are bouncing orders due to validation issues. It seems that if the e-mail format is wrong (fred=fred,com) or the telephone number format is wrong (+123 [0] 222 222) - in this case square brackets instead of curved.

I understand from Sage that if we don't sent the phone number and e-mail address to them the order will still be processed.

Actinic support tell me the settings are somewhere in OCCPROTXScriptTemplate.pl in the Site 1 folder.

Would anyone know what I should look for and what I need to change?

Many thanks.

OK, nearly there!

I've just found an e-mail from 2007 that Actinic support sent me. This is to do with not sending the e-mail address to SagePay (or Protx as it was then).

--------------------------------------------------

“Hi Richard,

Development has got back to me with the lines that has to be commented out in the 'OCCPROTXScriptTemplate.pl'. It is the same line as we discussed on phone. So, it you open the file and do a search for 'email' , you will find ( for the second time) a line which says -

if (length($::InvoiceContact{EMAIL})!=0) { $sCrypt .= "&CustomerEMail=" . $::InvoiceContact{EMAIL}; }

You just have to comment this line out by inserting # at the beginning and then save it. Upload your site to see the difference.

Regards,
    Kirthi”
    --------------------------------------------------

Comment

Working...
    X