Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Actinic Payments MOTO

Hi,
    I rang Actinic help about this yesterday and they have not comeback to me yet
    When I enter a MOTO I enter product/customer details ----- Confirm ---- taken to Actinic payments on-line ----- enter card details ------ continue ------screen says card accepted-------------- go back to actinic desktop and order is in "pending payment service provider" -----what am I supposed to do now, wait, if so how long. I have gone on-line via Credit call and committed online, but thats no good, should it not all be automated.
    Regards Steve

You need to download the payment from the website, so do a retrieve orders or set up the automatic collection of orders every 5 mins or so and the payment will come down and move from PSP pending.

Comment

THANK YOU, easy peasy and quite logical, when you know how, thanks again.

Comment

But don't forget to Commit the order from the Payments tab as it will otherwise not show as fully paid. No need to go online to do this.
        Reusable Snore Earplugs : Sample Earplugs - Wax Earplugs - Women's Earplugs - Children's Earplugs - Music Earplugs - Sleep Masks

Comment

Hi,
          thanks for that. I sell Mattresses and Pillows @ www.dreamtyme.co.uk and thought maybe we could swap links as you products are kind of related to mine but not in competition, never asked that on here before so if it`s a naughty sorry.
          Steve

Comment

Very naughty

We don't exchange links.

Sorry.
            Reusable Snore Earplugs : Sample Earplugs - Wax Earplugs - Women's Earplugs - Children's Earplugs - Music Earplugs - Sleep Masks

Comment

Out of interest why do you not exchange links, it`s not something I have ever done, but I have heard it`s good for SEO. Not challenging your decision just wondering

Comment

Quite simple really Steve, if swapping links between sites was good for SEO, the whole world could do it and that'd then mean any benefit was completely negated. One way links are what you want, far more value and often far harder to prove a 'let's scratch each others back' scenario. If two-way was good, we could just get together 100 of us on here and just link to each other's site, we could then sit back, enjoy the success and decide on what colour sand we'd like on our desert islands.

Comment

Ahhh, that makes sense. So if you got a group of a 100 unrelated sites and 10 gave one way links to one site and 10 others to another site and so on would that work, bet I`m not the first to think of that.

Comment

Yes that goes on, but it has to be a bit more sophisticated than that, remember Google looks at each site and in the grand scheme of things, linking in that way would stand out like a sore thumb in relation to the norm. Imagine a big spider 'web' type diagram, each website is on there and where it links to and is linked from is all visible, you'd see this stuff really easy.

Comment

Working...
                    X