Some HSBC EPayments orders timing out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some HSBC EPayments orders timing out

I know it's not a priority given what else is going on this weekend, but if someone at Actinic has a moment, please could they check the clock on the HSBC link server.

We're getting lots of time outs and duplicated payments in the last couple of days.

Thanks,

Jules
    Reusable Snore Earplugs : Sample Earplugs - Wax Earplugs - Women's Earplugs - Children's Earplugs - Music Earplugs - Sleep Masks

Originally posted by guccij View Post
    I know it's not a priority given what else is going on this weekend, but if someone at Actinic has a moment, please could they check the clock on the HSBC link server.

We're getting lots of time outs and duplicated payments in the last couple of days.

Thanks,

Jules
    Consider it raised, I'll get the team to give it the once over.
    Benjamin Dyer
    CEO - SellerDeck Ecommerce Software for SME's

SellerDeck is the new name for Actinic Desktop

Have you tried searching the Knowledge Base?

Comment

Thanks Ben.
      Reusable Snore Earplugs : Sample Earplugs - Wax Earplugs - Women's Earplugs - Children's Earplugs - Music Earplugs - Sleep Masks

Comment

Morning Jules,

We gave the servers an MOT, the date and time is fine on both there have been no outages. However we will keep an eye on it, if you spot anything strange pls just drop me a line direct.

Ben
        Benjamin Dyer
        CEO - SellerDeck Ecommerce Software for SME's

SellerDeck is the new name for Actinic Desktop

Have you tried searching the Knowledge Base?

Comment

Suspect it was drunkenness causing fat finger syndrome in our customers

Comment

We have checked our server that handles HSBC payments and it is not showing any problems and the time is correct.

There have been no other problems with HSBC reported to us over the holiday period which would suggest the problem is local to your web server. May be worth checking with your ISP.

For the record, is the problem continuing or are HSBC payments now working normally?

Gordon Camley

3rd Line Support
            SellerDeck.

Comment

Working...
            X