Delays to 3rd Man Fraud Scores

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Delays to 3rd Man Fraud Scores

I haven't had an fraud scores from 3rd man for the last 24 hours, time to give the server a gentle kick again I think.
    Darren Guppy
    Golf Tee Warehouse
    Golf Tees and Golf Accessories.

Asleep on the job yet again. As of 9:30am both the Actinic main switchboard and 'Enterprise Support' numbers are advising me to redial during office hours.
    Message to Steve Wardell - please call me. Thank you.
    simon walker
    Cult Pens

Comment

Hi

I'm trying to find out what the issue as and get it corrected, as soon as I have more info I will let you know

Steve
      Steve Wardell
      Operations Director

Comment

The fraud scores are coming through again this morning and the old ones have now caught up.
        Darren Guppy
        Golf Tee Warehouse

Comment

hopefully things have now caught up, I do apologise for any inconvenience caused
          Steve Wardell
          Operations Director

Comment

Steve,
            This is not acceptable. How can the service have been down for over 48 hours without Actinic being aware? I was told that this would be addressed, but it is clearly not being taken seriously. I would prefer to discuss this directly rather than through this public medium but I'm informed that you are not available by phone.
            simon walker
            Cult Pens

Comment

Down again since around 8pm last night.
              simon walker
              Cult Pens

Comment

Hello

Datacash Fraud Services were performing maintenance at 5am which was scheduled to take an hour but I have now been told full service wont be restored until 10:30am today.

I do not know if that was the problem you are referring to 'from 8pm' which I am checking on now, however as their maintenance is still ongoing its quite likely until that is complete fraud scores wont catch up.

Steve
                Steve Wardell
                Operations Director

Comment

I am sorry to say that we are still awaiting an update from Datacash and that fraud scores are still not being processed and returned. As soon as I have any news I will let you know.
                  Steve Wardell
                  Operations Director

Comment

Hi all,

Please note, we are posting live updates on our services status page here:

http://www.actinic.co.uk/service-status.html

Paul
                    Paul Murphy
                    Operations Manager - SellerDeck

Comment

I can confirm that some of the fraud scores are starting to come through again, hopefully the rest will catch up later this morning.
                      Darren Guppy
                      Golf Tee Warehouse

Comment

at about 5:30am service was resumed and it looks like things are more or less caught up, I would expect it to be a few hours before everything is back to normal.
                        Steve Wardell
                        Operations Director

Comment

New fraud scores are coming through but scores from 6th June and 7th June (before 5:30pm) have still not caught up.
                          Darren Guppy
                          Golf Tee Warehouse

Comment

I have a merchant account with SECNet (PayPoint.net) and since the 7th, none of our transactions have been getting the 3rd man scores.

My colleague reported the problem to both SECNet & Datacash/the 3rd man on 8th and was told the problem had been resolved but I have had had a few transactions on both the 9th and 10th and none have had the 3rd man scoring.

Can TPTB please look into incident 120608-000302 and escalate this as SECNet is still affected.

Thanks

Comment

transactions are now being released for us but there are still a fair few from the 6th & 7th that are still 'pending' - can Actinic advise please?
                              The Pretty Dress Company

Comment

Working...
                              X