Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HSBC Secure Epayments to Global Iris (Realex)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Gordon,

Thanks for keeping an eye on this..

No thats not the case.

Order 28401 is in pending in actinic, and is also on Realex 'realcontrol'

Orders 28402 and 28403 are in pending psp in actinic, and are not on Realex 'realcontrol' either.
    Arka Tribal Jewellery

Comment

The problem relates to a declined payment. The address verification looks to have declined the payment. There should be something in RealEx though I would have thought.

From SellerDeck POV the authorisation is not accepted due to the AV failure. If the payment is not in RealEx either then SellerDeck is right not to show the order as paid.

So this is not an example of what we are looking for.

We shall keep monitoring for the right scenario.

BTW I suggest that you use 'Help | Troubleshooting' from time to time to delete the error log error.err as the debug information is including some private data. You could if you wish also FTP or SSH to the server and simply rename the file so we have copies if we need them.

Gordon Camley

3rd Line Support
      SellerDeck.

Comment

>>>There should be something in RealEx though I would have thought.
        Realex either allows or totally blanks them.. theres nothing in Realex regarding thoses two orders.
        So yes Sellerdeck is correct to leave them in psp pending

noted regarding the error.err file.
        I think I will rename it periodically on the server.
        Will sellerdeck just create a new error.err if I do that?

I notice Paypal Express payments dont have the
        Internal Errors = AUTHORIZERESULT: 1
        Arka Tribal Jewellery

Comment

Originally posted by feemish View Post
          Will sellerdeck just create a new error.err if I do that?
          Yes

Originally posted by feemish View Post
          I notice Paypal Express payments dont have the
          PayPal Express is a checkut replacement and works in a different way to a PSP.

Gordon Camley

3rd Line Support
          SellerDeck.

Comment

OK thanks, and thanks for keeping a close eye.
            Hopefully the error will happen again soon now that we are prepared for it.
            Arka Tribal Jewellery

Comment

Hi Gordon, all Realex orders completed correctly over the weekend. I'll keep debugging running until the failure happens.
              Arka Tribal Jewellery

Comment

The error we are looking for still hasnt occured.

This afternoon I noticed a serious of 5 orders in psp pending from the same person, (they should have been there, payment had not been successful) they have an accompanying message in the error log that says
                ....a44575ae7e4e59f94a347d9d1b75fa78&RESULT=110&AUTHCODE=&MESSAGE=Transaction+blocked+by+merchant+configuration.+Please+contact+the+merchant.&PASREF=&AVSPOSTCODERESULT=&AVSADDRESSRESULT=&CVNRESULT=&BATCHID.....
                Do you know what that means or would I need to contact Realex?
                Arka Tribal Jewellery

Comment

I cannot tell from the snippet of the log.

Assuming you have a copy of the error.err file at the time of the order, send it to support asking for it to be attached to the support issue. I will then check the full communication between your server and RealEx.

Gordon Camley

3rd Line Support
                  SellerDeck.

Comment

ok will do, as I say this isnt the actual intermittant problem we are trying to find.. but perhaps a clue.
                    Arka Tribal Jewellery

Comment

Hi Gordon,
                      Probably not worth looking into this 'transaction bloked by merchant configuration' issue..
                      I have received an answer back from Realex and they say;

The message below means that as part of 3dsecure there is specific configuration set up on your account. In the case below the customer entered their 3dsecure password incorrectly, thus the transaction did not proceed to authorization.
                      so that all seems to be as it should.
                      All the best,
                      Mark
                      Arka Tribal Jewellery

Comment

For next time; it is the error.err file showing the transaction that I need. Support received the web server log file which does not show posted data or responses from the server.

Gordon Camley

3rd Line Support
                        SellerDeck.

Comment

Thats what I sent.. A txt copy of the .err file and a link to the (tenamed) .err file online.
                          Maybe you are looking at an old email?
                          Arka Tribal Jewellery

Comment

Apologies, my mistake. I received a notification of a change to the ticket and just saw the reference to a file. Didn't spot that it was an old message.

Gordon Camley

3rd Line Support
                            SellerDeck.

Comment

I've been manually checking every order, and since debugging was enabled the error has not happened again. I will keep going until it does happen again. I bet if I turn off debugging it will happen straight away !
                              Arka Tribal Jewellery

Comment

My suspicion is that RealEx had a problem at the time the payments went missing that resulted in authorisations arriving too long after the order was placed. This is a scenario that SellerDeck 2013 will handle better by accepting late authorisations up to 7 days after the order is placed.

Gordon Camley

3rd Line Support
                                SellerDeck.

Comment

Working...
                                X