PCI DSS Compliance for Sellerdeck Payments : December 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PCI DSS Compliance for Sellerdeck Payments : December 2019

Staying up-to-date with PCI DSS is an important part of making sure your business complies with security standards. Here's a reminder that it's time to review and complete these tasks, in line with your Self Assessment Questionnaire (SAQ):
    Tasks to be completed
    Task type Task description Task due date
    Compliance Maintenance Task Is a program maintained to monitor service providers' PCI DSS compliance status at least annually? 11/12/2019
    Worldpay's reminder : Time to check Sellerdeck Payments PCI DSS Compliance...

I've sent a query to sellerdeck support on 3rd Dec 2019, but no response.
    I've sent another yesterday, no response.
    Task due date is tomorrow.

Is there a link on Sellerdeck's website showing current PCI DSS compliance status for Sellerdeck Payments?
    or a certificate on the downloads page?

Originally posted by zgap111 View Post

Worldpay's reminder : Time to check Sellerdeck Payments PCI DSS Compliance...

I've sent a query to sellerdeck support on 3rd Dec 2019, but no response.
    I've sent another yesterday, no response.
    Task due date is tomorrow.

Is there a link on Sellerdeck's website showing current PCI DSS compliance status for Sellerdeck Payments?
    or a certificate on the downloads page?
    Sellerdeck Payments is powered by Creditcall that was acquired by NMI Bristol months ago.
    The PCI DSS AOC for Creditcall can be downloaded using the link below:
    https://www.nmi.com/eu/why-nmi/security
    Although the AOC document is dated June 2018, Sections 2 & 3 Attestation and Validation of Compliance entries are dated 29 March 2019 and are valid for 12 months from this date.

I suggested to Sellerdeck sometime ago that the portal should be updated to indicate that Creditcall was now part of NMI and that a link be provided for the AOC but this appears to have passed by the way with no action taken.

This is dissappointing particularly if you search for Creditcall you are directed straight to NMI.
    Martin
    Mantra Audio

Comment

Excellent, thank you

Comment

Working...
      X