Apple Pay ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Apple Pay ?

Keep been asked for this, possible on SD ?

Sellerdeck Payments powered by Opayo will have Apple Pay in the near future. We haven't released anything official as we do not have the exact release date from Opayo. Initially we've been told by the end of this year, although I'm not certain how likely that is.

Once Opayo build the infrastructure, it will work immediately with Sellerdeck Payments powered by Opayo and the current integration.

Thanks, Josh.
    Josh Barling
    CEO | Sellerdeck Ltd

josh.barling@sellerdeck.com

Comment

Originally posted by Josh Barling View Post
      Sellerdeck Payments powered by Opayo will have Apple Pay in the near future. We haven't released anything official as we do not have the exact release date from Opayo. Initially we've been told by the end of this year, although I'm not certain how likely that is.

Once Opayo build the infrastructure, it will work immediately with Sellerdeck Payments powered by Opayo and the current integration.

Thanks, Josh.
      Thanks for the reply, thats good to hear.

We are going over to Opayo, just wafting for the dust to settle and the bugs to be worked out 1st

Comment

Anymore news on this ?

Comment

It's been some time since I made the optimistic post about Apple Pay being available in the near future. One of the main reasons why developments are not publicly announced too early is unforeseen problems; which is the case here.

Our last conversation with Opayo was positive, but did not provide an expected release date.

We all recognise the importance of digital wallets with Apple Pay being the priority, but unfortunately I can't go into more detail on the road map.

Thanks,
          Josh
          Josh Barling
          CEO | Sellerdeck Ltd

Comment

Thank you for your reply,

I am going to use this post here to voice my opinion and ask some questions.

I am seeing a lot of "noise" from SD own site, and from Twitter about how best to run a E-com site. I am finding this odd as most of the info recommended SD simply does not have the capacity to do this.

Take this page on
            Guide to the Best Payment Methods for Maximum Profit
            https://www.sellerdeck.co.uk/2021/10...ds-for-profit/

I dont understand why SD clearly has a handle on what is required for a successful E-com, yet the software is not capable of doing it !

The same is told about a faster check out page, again SD does not have this.

I was hoping that these articles would serve for what's to come with a new version of SD, but i fear that this is not the case.

Regards a confused long term customer.

Comment

We're running a campaign at the moment on ecommerce related subjects without specificity to Sellerdeck Desktop. So there are recommendations that are not always possible with Sellerdeck Desktop.

Around the same time as the article you referenced, we also produced Sellerdeck Desktop specific guides on SEO and Google (more info here - https://portal.sellerdeck.co.uk/sell...top/resources/). We are also working on a series of articles (in different formats) to give more value to Sellerdeck Desktop users with what they currently have without the requirement of major developments. Those will be released over the coming months, so keep an eye out for them.

We are also very close to releasing v18.2.0, which is code complete and in the final stages before the public release.

We understand the immense value that Sellerdeck Desktop offers and the flexibility it includes out of the box, but also recognise that it has gaps in its integrations and some features that are becoming more standard in other ecommerce platforms. We engage with our customers and discuss these and look to quantify the value of them and recommend options; in cases this may include a review of another ecommerce platform. But this isn't always the case as not all businesses will greatly benefit from a migration.

If there are other specific areas that you have questions around, please drop me a message and I can give you an update on them.

Thanks,
              Josh
              Josh Barling
              CEO | Sellerdeck Ltd

Comment

Working...
              X