Logos for PayPal Express

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Logos for PayPal Express

In the configuration dialog for PayPal Express there are two fields for Logo Images.

I have entered the names of logo image files (.GIF) in these boxes and placed the files in the Site folder - but they don't appear anywhere in the Pay Pal checkout.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

Also, is there any guidance on logo image sizes for the standard Sellerdeck Company Logo Image files?

I wonder if it might be a problem with the path that's being used to reference the images.

If you view the page source for your paypal checkout you might be able to find the images and the path that's being used to reference them. That might give you a clue to where the problem is.

Mike

-----------------------------------------

First Tackle - Fly Fishing and Game Angling

-----------------------------------------

Comment

Many thanks for your posting.

It sounded like a pretty good idea, but I checked the source for the displayed page and the best I could find was a reference to what looked like a javascript file called "MerchantLogo <numerical reference here> .js" - which I guess may have the logo details within it, possibly generated during setup, but which is now somewhere on the PayPal servers.

Comment

Working...
      X