SellerDeck Payments MOTO payments error

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SellerDeck Payments MOTO payments error

I have not yet upgraded from Actinic V9 to Sellerdeck v18, so in December was forced to disable Sellerdeck payments on the website and use just Paypal only
    For telephone order I have been able to continue to use The SellerDeck Moto (Powered by nmi) online form to process telephoine payment but today have got errors and can't take payments

When the webpage opens I get these errors

Invalid POST form field value for: ekashu_hash_code
    Invalid POST form field value for: ekashu_hash_code_type
    Invalid POST form field value for: ekashu_hash_code_version
    Darren Guppy
    Golf Tee Warehouse
    Golf Tees and Golf Accessories.

I'v also tried on my V18 Sellerdeck and am getting the simialr errors
    Do I need to update my V18 version with any new patch for Sellerdeck payments

Invalid POST form field value for: ekashu_success_url
    Invalid POST form field value for: ekashu_failure_url
    Invalid POST form field value for: ekashu_callback_success_url
    Invalid POST form field value for: ekashu_callback_failure_url
    Darren Guppy
    Golf Tee Warehouse

Comment

Hi Darren.

NMI recently enforced the use of hash code 2 security, which we've been warning customers about for some time. It's not supported in Sellerdeck v9. So your only option is to upgrade to the latest version of Sellerdeck Desktop or use a different payment method. See https://www.sellerdeck.co.uk/2021/09...urity-upgrade/

TBH you're dancing with death by using such an old version of the software. You can't possibly be GDPR compliant, and you're missing numerous security updates. Plus, any Windows update has the potential to disable the software completely.
      Bruce Townsend
      Ecommerce Product Manager
      Sellerdeck Ecommerce Solutions

Comment

Originally posted by brucet View Post
        Hi Darren.

NMI recently enforced the use of hash code 2 security, which we've been warning customers about for some time. It's not supported in Sellerdeck v9. So your only option is to upgrade to the latest version of Sellerdeck Desktop or use a different payment method. See https://www.sellerdeck.co.uk/2021/09...urity-upgrade/

TBH you're dancing with death by using such an old version of the software. You can't possibly be GDPR compliant, and you're missing numerous security updates. Plus, any Windows update has the potential to disable the software completely.
        Yes, Online payments stopped working in December and truned off Sellerdeck payments on the website, and using Paypal.
        I have Sellerdeck 2018 installed but noit yet ready to go live due to family health issues

I tried to do a MOTO order via the new site Sellerdeck 2018 but got a similar error message
        Darren Guppy
        Golf Tee Warehouse

Comment

Sorry to hear about your family health issues - always difficult

I think you will need help from tech support for the issue in v18. I don't know what that could be due to.
          Bruce Townsend

Comment

Originally posted by brucet View Post
            Sorry to hear about your family health issues - always difficult

I think you will need help from tech support for the issue in v18. I don't know what that could be due to.
            Click image for larger version

Name:	SellerDeckPayments.jpg
Views:	73
Size:	52.1 KB
ID:	555178
            Darren Guppy
            Golf Tee Warehouse

Comment

Above is the error screen I get from 2018
              I have simply copied over V9 SellerDeck payments details to V18, I assume I don't need something different

I have used the same Terminal Id, Hash Key and Transaction Key
              Darren Guppy
              Golf Tee Warehouse

Comment

It's well outside my expertise to diagnose that, I'm afraid. If your v18 site is at a different address from your v9 site then you probably can't use the same IDs, but that's only a guess. If I try to comment any further I'm as likely to mislead as to help.
                Bruce Townsend

Comment

Working...
                X