ClearAccept portal very slow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ClearAccept portal very slow

I've been trialling SellerdeckPay by ClearAccept this morning, and wanted to look at my test transactions via the ClearAccept portal. I can log into it, but when I try to view transactions I usually get the spinning wheel of doom for about 45 seconds followed by the message below. Sometimes it works but it takes around 10 attempts.

Please could anybody tell me whether it's usually like this (in which case I'll stick with Opayo), or whether today's just a bad day?

Thanks,
    John

Click image for larger version

Name:	ClearAcceptError.png
Views:	180
Size:	25.2 KB
ID:	555882
    John Ennals
    www.tortoys.co.uk

Hi John,

We noticed this problem as well, and immediately raised it with ClearAccept. They have a team dedicated to the issue and want to resolve it as soon as possible.

If you search for a specific transaction ID or Sellerdeck order number then the results normally come through quite quickly.
    Hugh Gibson
    CTO - Sellerdeck, part of ClearCourse

Comment

John,

ClearAccept applied a tactical DB change in production at 9pm tonight. Initial checks from here show that data loads in around 10 seconds. Please confirm from your side.
      Hugh Gibson
      CTO - Sellerdeck, part of ClearCourse

Comment

Hugh,

It's loading in 3 or 4 seconds now, which is fine.

I'm not sure whether to be pleased about the issue being fixed quickly, or concerned about the robustness of ClearAccept. Hopefully I just picked an unfortunate moment to try it for the first time.

The level of transaction detail in the portal is excellent and the customer journey through the checkout is a huge improvement over the Opayo/Sagepay integration, so I'm looking forward to going live with it ASAP.

Thank you,
        John
        John Ennals
        www.tortoys.co.uk

Comment

Working...
        X