Clear Accept Formating

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Clear Accept Formating

Having just installed Clear Accept on a test server the formatting for the card details is awful, see image below. It takes a full page to just display the 3 input boxes.

In addition above some of the boxes it has an exclamation box in a triangle, any idea why as this would concern me as a customer.

Does anyone have this installed on their website so I could have a look how it should look?

Click image for larger version

Name:	Clearaccept.JPG
Views:	333
Size:	80.1 KB
ID:	556100
    Attached Files
    Regards

Jason

Titan Jewellery (Swift Design)
    Zirconium Rings
    Damascus Steel Rings

I had the same problem initially, but I fixed it by doing something simple - it was either refreshing the browser several times or clearing SD cookies, I can't remember. It should be working OK on my website www.tortoys.co.uk (I added the ClearAccept logo myself).

Edit: maybe I did a website refresh rather than an upload. End of edit.

However, I do have a similar issue when using ClearAccept to process MOTO payments; haven't got to the bottom of that one yet.

John
    John Ennals
    www.tortoys.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by John Ennals View Post
      I had the same problem initially, but I fixed it by doing something simple - it was either refreshing the browser several times or clearing SD cookies, I can't remember. It should be working OK on my website www.tortoys.co.uk (I added the ClearAccept logo myself).

However, I do have a similar issue when using ClearAccept to process MOTO payments; haven't got to the bottom of that one yet.

John
      Sellerdeck should have had this kind of issue resolved before going live with Clear Accept and announcing sunsetting of Sellerdeck Payments by Opayo and NMI!!
      Martin
      Mantra Audio

Comment

I imagine the startling rapidity of the sunset is dictated by Sellerdeck now being part of ClearCourse, not by Exeter's proximity to the equator.
        John Ennals
        www.tortoys.co.uk

Comment

Hi Jason,

Thanks for your query. A member of support team would contact you to fix the issue.
          Regards,
          Sumaiya Fathima
          Sellerdeck Support

Comment

Originally posted by Sumaiya View Post
            Hi Jason,

Thanks for your query. A member of support team would contact you to fix the issue.
            Could they contact me too please. I have the same issue that I cannot fix.
            Elysium:Online - Official Accredited SellerDeck Partner
            SellerDeck Design, Build, Hosting & Promotion
            Based in rural Northants

Comment

Originally posted by Sumaiya View Post
              Can the fix be issued please with the installation instructions for setting up Clear Accept?
              Martin
              Mantra Audio

Comment

Originally posted by Mantra View Post
                Can the fix be issued please with the installation instructions for setting up Clear Accept?
                Too obvious
                Based in rural Northants

Comment

Got to say, things only seem to have gone in the wrong direction. Can't say I'm too impressed with the integration at the moment.

Reply to Clear Accept with the email below. Receive a reply saying mailbox not monitored and to email support@clearaccept.com

Email support@clearaccept.com and get a reply saying
                  [unknown recipient] wasn't found at [unknown domain].

Really feeling concerned on how bad this integration seems, and with them Sun setting my main payment method so quickly.

My email to them

Is it possible to make a few changes to my account please.
                  1. On bank statement our id shows as Clr*http://titanj I’m concerned this could lead to charge backs as it is not clear who the retailer is. I presume Clr* has to be there, but could it be changed to something like Clr*TitanJewellery so that it is more obvious.
                  2. If Amex is entered, rather than saying it is not a valid card, it has an error box saying “there has been an unspecified error” This is going to create a loss of sales as Amex users are not going to be aware they need to try another card. So in order to work around this, could you please add American Express as a payment option.
                  3. When a order is placed, there is no whiring Icon, or message to advise it is being processed. It does nothing, and when testing I myself thought there was a problem, and then suddenly it went through.

It does feel that this integration has been rushed as the formatting within the website is very poor.
                  Due to the issues, and the sudden rush to shut down the other Sellerdeck payment methods I am feeling very worried about converting 4 sites in time.

Kind regards
                  Jason

Regards

Jason

Zirconium Rings
                  Damascus Steel Rings

Comment

Just thought I'd mention paypal commerce, I find it simple and it doesn't redirect customers away from the website to take cards.
                    The checkout simply offers PayPal or Card.
                    https://www.harrisontelescopes.co.uk/

Ed Harrison - Menmuir Scotland

Comment

Originally posted by EdHarrison View Post
                      Just thought I'd mention paypal commerce, I find it simple and it doesn't redirect customers away from the website to take cards.
                      The checkout simply offers PayPal or Card.
                      Sellerdeck Pay (ClearPay) doesn't redirect customers from the website either. Shame the formatting is so bad.
                      Based in rural Northants

Comment

Jason, I had to ask them after to add Amex, this was done through support but did take a couple of days.
                        Your point:

When a order is placed, there is no whiring Icon, or message to advise it is being processed. It does nothing, and when testing I myself thought there was a problem, and then suddenly it went through.
                        I think this should be a priority, the customer is given no indication that something is happening, 100% agreed.

I have to say though having been using Opayo, the new payments from ClearAccept are better, I have less fails and Opayo had major issues with Corporate cards. On the whole its OK, conversion rates are steady, the only extra thing I would add is it would be noce to speed up the time it takes for the payment fields to show, sometimes they can have a delay.
                        Many Thanks
                        Lee
                        www.mdnsupplies.co.uk
                        www.hookandloopfasteners.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Buzby View Post
                          Having just installed Clear Accept on a test server the formatting for the card details is awful, see image below. It takes a full page to just display the 3 input boxes.
                          Hi, we would never have let it out the door if it looked like that as standard. You are missing some CSS. Each new version of Sellerdeck attempts to make an automatic update of layouts, but if they are heavily customised then this can fail. Get in touch with Sellerdeck support - we can help you get your layouts upgraded properly.

It appears that you are also missing the grey overlay that appears when placing an order. Having said that, adding a whirring icon to the overlay is a good idea and I've asked Gordon if we can put that in the next release of v18.

Regarding contacting Clear Accept support: we've asked them to improve their messaging, however we agreed with them that we would handle all support (your welcome email should only mention Sellerdeck's support desk). So just raise a ticket as normal and we'll add Amex or whatever else is needed.

Hugh Gibson
                          CTO - Sellerdeck, part of ClearCourse

Comment

Many thanks Hugh, I will raise a ticket later today.

I’m not too worried about Amex, my main point was that it returns an unspecified error. The software should advise when a particular card is not accepted, not return an error. It is 2023 not the 90’s and expectations of customers is much higher. I feel that the poor implementation of this will lead to cart abandonment.

how about keeping Sellerdeck payments going until you sort this out in a future release?
                            Regards

Jason

Zirconium Rings
                            Damascus Steel Rings

Comment

Originally posted by Buzby View Post
                              The software should advise when a particular card is not accepted
                              We're looking into this as well.

Hugh Gibson
                              CTO - Sellerdeck, part of ClearCourse

Comment

Working...
                              X