Payment options for Sellerdeck v16

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Payment options for Sellerdeck v16

With Sellerdeck suddenly sunsetting Sellerdeck Payments, I am unsure how (and now perhaps whether) to proceed with Sellerdeck.
    We're currently using 16.0.7 with Sellerdeck Payments by NMI which has been working just fine. There seems to be no quick & easy solution from here.
    8 weeks notice (with 5 bank holidays among that) has left me in a pretty tricky place.

What is everyone else doing? All help & suggestions appreciated! Thanks

What am I doing, Panacking!
    Regards

Jason

Titan Jewellery (Swift Design)
    Zirconium Rings
    Damascus Steel Rings

Comment

Same here... (we on 18.0.6) it's been nice not having to update the software for a while...( not having to go through the rigmorale of updating scripts and re-doing the *.rpt files etc...)

Having to think of that extra work... plus the thousands of pounds for cost of SQL multi site multi user cover... This is pushing me to look at alternatives...

Yesterday I was searching on DHL upload templates (as I can grab information from Sellerdeck into a spreadsheet and create a csv upload file),
      I came across their page for shipping integration of "live" shipping prices... saw many ecommerce platforms... sad that Sellerdeck was not in that list...

Comment

zgap111 - have you been using Sellerdeck Payments?

We've been all the way through using the various versions of Actinic before moving across to Sellerdeck. Having to upgrade in a rush is far from ideal. We have two sites so it's over £1000 to upgrade plus the cost / hassle of setting up new payments.

What alternatives have you been looking at? Open Source looks interesting...

Comment

v16.1.3 will be released imminently and supports SellerdeckPay by ClearAccept, which replaces both versions of Sellerdeck Payments.
          Bruce Townsend
          Ecommerce Product Manager
          Sellerdeck Ecommerce Solutions

Comment

Originally posted by brucet View Post
            v16.1.3 will be released imminently and supports SellerdeckPay by ClearAccept, which replaces both versions of Sellerdeck Payments.
            Hopefully 16.1.3 will not remove both versions of Sellerdeck Payments!
            Elysium:Online - Official Accredited SellerDeck Partner
            SellerDeck Design, Build, Hosting & Promotion
            Based in rural Northants

Comment

Hopefully 16.1.3 will not remove both versions of Sellerdeck Payments!
              Definitely not! They may be removed in a future release, but not in v16.1.3.
              Bruce Townsend
              Ecommerce Product Manager
              Sellerdeck Ecommerce Solutions

Comment

Originally posted by KateHH View Post
                zgap111 - have you been using Sellerdeck Payments?

We've been all the way through using the various versions of Actinic before moving across to Sellerdeck. Having to upgrade in a rush is far from ideal. We have two sites so it's over £1000 to upgrade plus the cost / hassle of setting up new payments.

What alternatives have you been looking at? Open Source looks interesting...
                We've been using Sellerdeck Payments (currenltly the nerfed NMI version) together with Paypal Express
                - this is also something new to setup as Paypal Express was sunset a while back

We've also started off with Actinic and updated through the years and left 365 product during v18

Looking at alternatives has been on my "to-do" list, but this sunsetting has now given me a deadline of sorts
                - something that I didn't want to do for the next few weekends and bank holidays...

It's kind of sad as the current setup works.
                - seeing recent posts of Paypal problems and new SellerdeckPay doesn't refunf fees & doesn't void... problems we don't have.

Comment

Originally posted by zgap111 View Post

We've been using Sellerdeck Payments (currenltly the nerfed NMI version) together with Paypal Express
                  - this is also something new to setup as Paypal Express was sunset a while back

We've also started off with Actinic and updated through the years and left 365 product during v18

Looking at alternatives has been on my "to-do" list, but this sunsetting has now given me a deadline of sorts
                  - something that I didn't want to do for the next few weekends and bank holidays...

It's kind of sad as the current setup works.
                  - seeing recent posts of Paypal problems and new SellerdeckPay doesn't refunf fees & doesn't void... problems we don't have.

I'm in much the same situation. I've been looking around for alternatives and I think I am going to give Woo a try. I'm going to have a busy 6 weeks!

Comment

I am also looking, but am more interested in an alternative that I could populate using Sellerdeck data to import, Any ideas?
                    Regards

Jason

Titan Jewellery (Swift Design)
                    Zirconium Rings
                    Damascus Steel Rings

Comment

I'm sure most alternatives have an import function

You can use the "export" function from Sellerdeck (I use: Export > Catalog > Comma Delimited+ANSI+UDP=ticked) ... it needs a little work - clean up (sort and delete rows) so the category header and items are just "products" - the table will include all the product data (prices, weights etc), including tariff codes etc, and any custom variable ones created for products

Comment

Working...
                      X