More Issues with Clear Accept

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

More Issues with Clear Accept

This was tested on an iphone 13 pro max, so not sure if it is the same on PC

1) Unsupported card generates error "An unspecified error occurred" close box = General Script error = LOST SALE

2) Supported card this time. Decide to not go through with 3D Secure for what ever reason. In my case Starling Mastercard. Click Exit on 3D secure screen generates "Customer closed 3DS challenge" click Close = General Script Error = LOST SALE

3) Regardless of many emails from support I still do not have the overlay working

Clear Accept is in Beta stage and in my opinion is not ready for release.

PLEASE CAN WE DELAY SUN-SETTING SELLERDECK PAYMENTS
    Regards

Jason

Titan Jewellery (Swift Design)
    Zirconium Rings
    Damascus Steel Rings

This morning I have tested again on a PC

No uploads or changes over night, and now the input boxes have disappeared.

Click image for larger version

Name:	image_7522.jpg
Views:	215
Size:	75.5 KB
ID:	556181
    Regards

Jason

Zirconium Rings
    Damascus Steel Rings

Comment

I took a look at the site and you appear to have Cloudflare's Rocket Loader enabled. This interferes with Javascript loading. The card fields cannot be shown unless the Javascript is first loaded.

Disabling Rocket Loader should solve this problem

Gordon Camley

3rd Line Support
      SellerDeck.

Comment

Originally posted by gcamley View Post
        I took a look at the site and you appear to have Cloudflare's Rocket Loader enabled. This interferes with Javascript loading. The card fields cannot be shown unless the Javascript is first loaded.

Disabling Rocket Loader should solve this problem
        Many thanks for this, not something I had thought of, and something to keep an eye on.

This post was when I was in testing mode. When I went live this issue and others disappeared, and so far no issues on live site, even with rocket loader still left on. I am however testing with Rocket Loader on and off to see if there is any speed difference with box loading time.
        Regards

Jason

Zirconium Rings
        Damascus Steel Rings

Comment

Originally posted by Buzby View Post

This post was when I was in test mode. When I went live this issue and others disappeared, and so far no issues on live site, even with rocket loader still left on.
          I don't believe that Sellerdeck Pay has a test mode.
          Elysium:Online - Official Accredited SellerDeck Partner
          SellerDeck Design, Build, Hosting & Promotion
          Based in rural Northants

Comment

Originally posted by Goz View Post

I don't believe that Sellerdeck Pay has a test mode.
            As in running completely live on a test server, away from the public.

Testing mode would have been a better description than test mode. I have changed the wording above.
            Regards

Jason

Zirconium Rings
            Damascus Steel Rings

Comment

Originally posted by Buzby View Post

This post was when I was in testing mode. When I went live this issue and others disappeared, and so far no issues on live site, even with rocket loader still left on. I am however testing with Rocket Loader on and off to see if there is any speed difference with box loading time.
              It may well be because ClearPay will only make a response to a request coming from the domain registered against the Merchant Site ID - if you are using a test environment then I'm guessing that the domain you publish to will be different to your live domain.... even a sub-domain will be classed as different.
              Elysium:Online - Official Accredited SellerDeck Partner
              SellerDeck Design, Build, Hosting & Promotion
              Based in rural Northants

Comment

Originally posted by Goz View Post

It may well be because ClearPay will only make a response to a request coming from the domain registered against the Merchant Site ID - if you are using a test environment then I'm guessing that the domain you publish to will be different to your live domain.... even a sub-domain will be classed as different.
                I’m sure this was the case. All working now on live site.
                Regards

Jason

Zirconium Rings
                Damascus Steel Rings

Comment

Working...
                X