PCI DSS Level 1 Compliance - SellerdeckPay by ClearAccept

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PCI DSS Level 1 Compliance - SellerdeckPay by ClearAccept

Please can Sellerdeck provide a link to ClearAccept PCI DSS Level 1 Compliance Certificate - I could not find any reference to this on their website and it is needed to update my PCI Self Assessment Questionaire?
    Martin
    Mantra Audio

I normally just put the provider from the list (security metrics that is)
    https://www.harrisontelescopes.co.uk/

Ed Harrison - Menmuir Scotland

Comment

Originally posted by EdHarrison View Post
      I normally just put the provider from the list (security metrics that is)
      Ah yes, Security Metrics - me too!!!
      I still think you need to satisfy yourself that a certificates exists and is in date.
      Regards
      Martin
      Mantra Audio

Comment

If we are using Clear Accept, so don't actually have a Merchant account anymore, do we still have to do the PCI each year?

I do this as a requirement for my Merchant accounts, and through them. So if I close my Merchant accounts am I still required to do them. Clear Accept haven't asked me to do them as part of the account setup.
        Regards

Jason

Titan Jewellery (Swift Design)
        Zirconium Rings
        Damascus Steel Rings

Comment

I still have to do it but super simplified, I use PayPal commerce platform
          https://www.harrisontelescopes.co.uk/

Ed Harrison - Menmuir Scotland

Comment

Originally posted by Buzby View Post
            If we are using Clear Accept, so don't actually have a Merchant account anymore, do we still have to do the PCI each year?

I do this as a requirement for my Merchant accounts, and through them. So if I close my Merchant accounts am I still required to do them. Clear Accept haven't asked me to do them as part of the account setup.
            Yes, it is still a requirement - see ClaearAccept Regulated Schedules of Service Schedule 2 Part 10.

Regards
            Martin
            Mantra Audio

Comment

Working...
            X