Refund for Sellerdeck Payments Contract

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Refund for Sellerdeck Payments Contract

Did anyone manage to get a refund for the remaining time on their Sellerdeck Payments contract? When Sellerdeck announced that they were withdrawing Sellerdeck Payements, we decided it was time to move to different ecommerce software. Sellerdeck are ignoring my request for a refund.

I did receive a refund, but it took two months, two emails and two telephone calls.

John
    John Ennals
    www.tortoys.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by John Ennals View Post
      I did receive a refund, but it took two months, two emails and two telephone calls.

John
      Do you have contact details please? I can only reach voicemails & my emails have been ignored so far...

Comment

I called 01932 358350.
        John Ennals
        www.tortoys.co.uk

Comment

Not only have I not had a refund as I had expected. They have also generated a new invoice for the next month, for a non existent service.

Have just checked my card and they have taken the money despite me emailing them about it.

Another email , and charge back coming.
          Regards

Jason

Titan Jewellery (Swift Design)
          Zirconium Rings
          Damascus Steel Rings

Comment

Originally posted by KateHH View Post
            Did anyone manage to get a refund for the remaining time on their Sellerdeck Payments contract? When Sellerdeck announced that they were withdrawing Sellerdeck Payements, we decided it was time to move to different ecommerce software. Sellerdeck are ignoring my request for a refund.
            Any hints on where you moved to, and how much of a challenge it was?

Regards

Jason

Zirconium Rings
            Damascus Steel Rings

Comment

Yes I'm also curious...
              https://www.harrisontelescopes.co.uk/

Ed Harrison - Menmuir Scotland

Comment

Originally posted by Buzby View Post

Any hints on where you moved to, and how much of a challenge it was?
                We weren't in contract with Sellerdeck so it was going to cost us a lot to upgrade. I decided it was time for a refresh anyway so I moved over to Woo. It cost less than £200 in plugins & themes to get all the functionally we needed.

There is lots of technical information online so it wasn't too difficult. It was about 4 weeks work for 1 person and my only previous experience of ecommerce software was Sellerdeck. Moving the products and doing the SEO is the time consuming bit - I exported them from Sellerdeck and then made a csv spreadsheet to import.

Comment

Excellent, is it easy to use day to day?
                  I'm assuming it has the benefits of logging in on pretty much any device without fear of your entire business relying on a PC hard drive!
                  https://www.harrisontelescopes.co.uk/

Ed Harrison - Menmuir Scotland

Comment

Many thanks Kate, I will look into this.
                    Regards

Jason

Zirconium Rings
                    Damascus Steel Rings

Comment

Originally posted by EdHarrison View Post
                      Excellent, is it easy to use day to day?
                      I'm assuming it has the benefits of logging in on pretty much any device without fear of your entire business relying on a PC hard drive!
                      Yes, it's working well & it's a huge bonus being able to use it on any computer. I think there's also a phone app but I've not explored that yet.

Comment

We thought at sunset the Sellerdeck Payments contract will end... but they charged us for June... and we made 0 charges and 1 refund £5.91 during that month...

Comment

Originally posted by KateHH View Post

Yes, it's working well & it's a huge bonus being able to use it on any computer. I think there's also a phone app but I've not explored that yet.
                          If OK could you please let me know the payment service options available when you moved over to Woo?
                          Martin
                          Mantra Audio

Comment

Working...
                          X