Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

phone call to sagepay reveals a new API is coming???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

phone call to sagepay reveals a new API is coming???

Does anybody know anything about the new API protocol thats due to be comeing to a dagepay screen near you soon,
    I'm about to create another site, and would much prefer to test/play/??? with the newest protocol rather than the old one.

kev

Hello Kevin

Thanks for the heads up. We have not received any official intimation from Sage pay re this yet, but we are keeping a lookout for the same. However, that said, the last time Sage pay made a protocol change, they still continued to support the old version for up to a year's duration, which will eventually give us ample time to implement and test the change.
    Hope this helps.

Regaards
    Krithika Chandrasekar
    SellerDeck

sigpic

E-commerce software by SellerDeck

Comment

This Sage Pay page says nothing about if, or when, the current version will end.:

If you are interested in benefiting from the new features listed above, you’ll need to make some changes to how our payment gateway is integrated to your website by upgrading to protocol v3. You will need to contact your website developer to get this implemented.
      See: http://www.sagepay.com/help/faq/protocol-v3
      Regards
      David

Comment

Thanks for the link David. I have passed it on to my colleague in development. Will post an update re this when I hear back.

Regards
        Krithika Chandrasekar
        SellerDeck

sigpic

E-commerce software by SellerDeck

Comment

Hi
          I am also intrested in the new sagepay Protocol V3. that is now up and running.
          Once Sellerdeck has upgraded I will then be able to make a choice of credit card surcharge through sagepay. This will of course will be a great benifit as I can charge for credit cards but not charge for debit cards.
          I am sure this will not be simple to upgrade but will be worthwhile
          Regards George

Comment

Working...
          X