Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Sellerdeck thinks I may have issues with Worldpay integration in 18.2.2" really?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Sellerdeck thinks I may have issues with Worldpay integration in 18.2.2" really?

I am upgrading a customer to 18.2.2 as he does not wish to move away from Worldpay.

He reports that:

[the customer has…] spoken with Sellerdeck re Worldpay and they are under the
    impression I may have issues with Worldpay integration when/if the site
    goes live.
    I have not heard of any issues with Worldpay and 18.2.2 - has anyone else heard anything or is anyone having issues with Worldpay and 18.2.2?

Is this actually a thing or are sales getting overenthusiastic?
    Jonathan Chappell
    Website Designer
    SellerDeck Website Designer
    Actinic to SellerDeck upgrades
    Graphicz Limited - www.graphicz.co.uk

So this from Sellerdeck Support, protectionism at its finest!

WorldPay would work in 18.2.2 but we no longer support WorldPay and we can't really comment on issues that it might have in 18.2.2 and we don't do any testing to be able to comment on it.

From our perspective, running an unsupported gateway is a risk and should not be considered as a viable option in the long term.
    Jonathan Chappell
    Website Designer

Comment

Scary, I would like to go to 18.22 as it is the latest version that works with other card providers, this is worrying as if it doesn't work despite a 365 contract I'd be left without support for my existing payment methods that 18.22 supports.
      So we are left with the option of upgrading and using clearaccept or forget support for payment methods that were promoted and supported in the versions up to and including 18.22.
      That seems like moving the goalposts of the 365 contract as V18 is still supported.
      https://www.harrisontelescopes.co.uk/

Ed Harrison - Menmuir Scotland

Comment

WorldPay does work in 18.2.2 but SD are saying they don't support it so if you use it the buck stops with you. Nightmare
        Jonathan Chappell
        Website Designer

Comment

Working...
        X