Clearaccept "liability"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Clearaccept "liability"

When downloading the majority of orders paid for using Clearaccept the "liabilty" shows green and "issuer"

Just had one return as orange and "mixed" liabilty.

Anyone know what this is about, I did call Clearaccept and the young said as it shows within the software, to contact Sellerdeck.

Thing is, this customer is very long term, has used us numerous times so I'm not overly worried about it, just curious.

Thanks
    www.devotedly-discus.co.uk

If you look at Transactions in the ClearAccept portal, what does it say in the Liability Shift column?

John
    John Ennals
    www.tortoys.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by John Ennals View Post
      If you look at Transactions in the ClearAccept portal, what does it say in the Liability Shift column?

John
      It's blank, (all the others say "liability with issuer")

If I then click the search icon in the column, it gives the choice to "select all" "liability with issuer" "liability not with issuer" ...... no mention of "mixed" at all

I think may of stumbled accross the reason - this order was MOTO not web, so whilst the security checks are matched, there is no 3D checks (greyed out)

Maybe it's this that returns the orange warning ? If so it must be a fairly recent addition becasue none of our previous MOTO entries have it against them ( they have nothing at all in the liability column in Sellerdeck)

Thank you John

www.devotedly-discus.co.uk

Comment

Working...
      X