PayPal Express Checkout

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PayPal Express Checkout

Hi guys, since I changed my host, my paypal has stopped working, I am not getting the following error -

This transaction is invalid. Please return to the recipient's website to complete your transaction using their regular checkout flow.

Return to merchant
    At this time, we are unable to process your request. Please return to and try another option.

I don't have a clue why this is happening and I have emailed Paypal 3 times now and still no reply?

Paypal is set up as part of my checkout flow on my website if you would kindly take a look.

sexshopstores.co.uk

Thanks for any help!

have you tried re-entering your Paypal credentials and uploading again. In the past this has sorted a few problems out.

Comment

Yeah, I have even request brand new credentials and re uploaded with them and still didn't work

Comment

Did anyone get this problem resolved. I have just moved servers and now we get the same error from paypal.

Comment

usually means required Perl modules not installed, Net::SSL, Crypt::SSLeay, etc. or simply the return address does not resolve from paypals point of view.

Comment

Working...
          X